FREE HEALTHY CHICKS FOR YOU

Freechickdeliv

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 30, 2012
Our third grade classes had overwhelming success hatching chicks this year and underwhelming success
in securing safe clean homes for them. You can have 25 healthy 10 day old chicks, male and female, only you
will know. We will even deliver if the distance is manageable. Get them while they are "CHEEP" :)
Respond to this thread and give us a contact.
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED

We are in the San Francisco Bay Area and got the eggs from Skippy's Egg House in Petaluma...........but do not know
what kind of chicks they are........inexperienced but want to find them a good home.

Last edited:
Hi,
Not sure actually, but I could send you pics. Sorry, I should know. They were from Skippy's egg store and we incubated them.

I am in the San Francisco Bay Area..........probably too far away........at least we are in the same state.

LOL, yea a bit too far for me to travel. I do have a friend who's going to be going out to SF for a vacation. I forget exactly when that is though....No idea how to ship baby chicks. *giggle*

Well, if we still have them when your friend comes up, maybe they would bring them home. We can give you a carrier that will fit in a back seat. Would be a fun drive home.
;)

Cool. His vacation in SF is from June 9 to 17. Keep me posted!
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom