Free in TN Again

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by blue fire, Aug 14, 2010.

1. blue fire

blue fire Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I sadly need to relocate my hens due to me having to relocate myself. I am looking for someone who does not care about how many eggs they lay or how pretty they look, and will treat them as pets. I am just looking for a safe permanate home and I want the hens to stay together. I have a 3 year-old Buff Orpington, a 3 year-old BR, Two 2 year-old bantam mixes, a one year-old Cochin and a one year-old EE. They all have very special personalities and I love them very much, but I cannot keep them. I would prefer someone who has few or no other chickens. A hen-house and fenced in area is a must. My Orpington has rasied 2 broods of chicks and has been a wonderful mother. Despite her age, my BR lays an egg almost every day and my EE lays bluish green eggs almost every day as well. I really love these girls and just want to find them a good home.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rodeoclown1189

Rodeoclown1189 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2009
    East TN
    my mother in law is still looking for some variety she still only has 3 birds let me know if its still to far for them to go

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  3. cpegram

cpegram Chillin' With My Peeps

beautiful birds....but i already have a flock of 25.....and i am close to you too.... :0(

4. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I would love to have your broody hen/s. If my cousin was coming this way I would get him to bring them. I have a double coop and various breeds also. They would be happy here but getting them here would be the trick. I would take them all.

5. animalbaby4everandalwyz

animalbaby4everandalwyz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    West Tennessee
    i live close to dyersburg and i would love to have them ... i just dont know how i could get them lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by