Free in TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by blue fire, Jun 19, 2010.

1. blue fire

blue fire Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I sadly need to relocate my hens due to me having to relocate myself. I am looking for someone who does not care about how many eggs they lay or how pretty they look, and will treat them as pets. I am just looking for a safe permanate home and I want the hens to stay together. I have a 3 year-old Buff Orpington, a 3 year-old BR, Two 2 year-old bantam mixes, a one year-old Cochin and a one year-old EE. They all have very special personalities and I love them very much, but I cannot keep them. I would prefer someone who has few or no other chickens. A hen-house and fenced in area is a must. My Orpington has rasied 2 broods of chicks and has been a wonderful mother. Despite her age, my BR lays an egg almost every day and my EE lays bluish green eggs almost every day as well. I really love these girls and just want to find them a good home.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I am going to froward this to a friend who lives in columbia. Hopefully she can help you out her girls are just getting to point of lay so she should be happy about getting eggs sooner...

3. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    I get a lot of people looking for hens through Craigslist. You might try posting there as well.

Actually PM me your email address and I will pass it on to a guy in Eagleville who has bought from me before. He is super, super nice, has a great coop/run set up and is looking for more girls. I was going to sell him three of my young pullets, but he might be more interested in your girls, especially if they are already laying.

4. SilkieTime

SilkieTime Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Joelton Tn.
    I [​IMG] the colors on the Easter Egger [​IMG]

5. Rodeoclown1189

Rodeoclown1189 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2009
    East TN
    ill take them my mother in law is looking for a few hens. she has a good fenced in yard and hen house we just built 2 weeks ago we have 2 buff orp hens and a 1 roo they are all still about 5 months old so not to old... i pm'd you if you would be willing to drive a little ways im going on a 3 hour drive to crossville the 26th of this month.

thanks
    -james-

6. Suburban Sprouts

Suburban Sprouts Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote:Agreed!!! That is one GORGEOUS hen!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by