Free Jack Russell mix puppies!

CUDA

Songster
11 Years
Mar 4, 2008
Michigan
Free, TO A GOOD HOME ONLY PLEASE, 5 week old Jack Russell mix puppies. I have 2 females, and one male. They are eating and drinking on their own, and have been plum spoiled! They are all cute little things...
tongue.png
We are located near Hillsdale, Michigan.

040.jpg

Quote:
You wouldn't believe me if I told you! They look just like the daddy, but the mom is an australian sheppard mix!

Quote:
You wouldn't believe me if I told you! They look just like the daddy, but the mom is an australian sheppard mix!

Actually, i believe that........Aussies look just like that. I just thank GOD i dont live close to you
smile.png

Hi Cuda. What a cutie, should be smart little dudes with those genetics!

You probably know this but make sure you keep them with their mom until they are at least eight weeks old. Only she can teach them certain things to make sure they are well socialized before leaving to go to a 'human' home. Many 'problem' dogs were taken from their dams too young, people don't realize how important it is to have those first eight weeks with mom.

Good luck finding great homes for them.

Ok, if you thought the last pic was cute, check out the pic I got today of the same puppy! How can you resist him? He found his bunny, and climbed in the box to sleep with it while we were cleaning up!
tongue.png

005-Copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom