Free NJ ANOTHER BLRW

He is sold but I have another. I'm realy happy with my stock. Great lacing, great type and gorgeous color. They just started laying so I'll have eggs soon.
Here is his picture. Shipping is approximately $55.00 on these guys add $10 for a new box.
1108029.jpg

This is the one that got a home.
1108050.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested, can you look at my post under "What breed or gender is this." Mine is "BLRW's what gender are these." If they are hen's I need a roo.
thanks!
slyfox

Looks like all hens to me. My stock is from great lines. I am very please with both color and typ. I will be breeding from my best roo and hens this spring. i will have chicks and hatching eggs available. I just bought a hen from the original line of Barber's.

I pm'd you and I would love to get some chicks from you this spring so if you could put me on that list I would greatly appriciate it!
slyfox

Hey Sly,

Countrygirl got to me first. I gave her the option of chicks in the spring or just the roo now. When she responds I'll let you know. If she takes the roo, you will be first on my list for spring. Your choice chicks or hatching eggs. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from her ok? Sorry, trying to be fair...........
hmm.png

Jen

Back
Top Bottom