Free range husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I was wondering where that picture would lead
tongue.png

Quote:
Not Em, but I think I can help you out in the cougar deflection department.

1. Cougars are blinded by the shine off a bald head. If you are not naturally balding, a nice sharp razor applied to the head every day or two will ensure cougars stay far, far away.

2. Inner tube around the middle. Cougars will bounce right off.

3. Become VERY set in your ways. Cougars are inherently afraid of men who are inflexible and refuse to change.

4. Sandals worn with socks are a tried and true way to keep cougars at bay.

This might keep them safe from cougars...but there is a different type of predator on the prowl who doesn't discriminate so easily.

It is a fearsome creature...with several tricky tricks. Has been known to bait traps for men, and doesn't discriminate against what type of man is caught. You can do nothing to protect yourself against this predator. She strikes without rhyme or reason, and enslaves her prey on Emu farms....

Quote:
Exactly.

I confess to the same. I'm much more attracted to the retirement "benefits" of the older and wiser man.

smile.png

*meow*

Quote:
Exactly.

I confess to the same. I'm much more attracted to the retirement "benefits" of the older and wiser man.

smile.png

*meow*

Are you interested in Emu farming?
big_smile.png

Quote:
Exactly.

smile.png

*meow*

Does that make you a kitten?
gig.gif

Oh, and jeepchick, that picture is funny and cute!
big_smile.png
I think I am glad my DH didn't take a picture of me sitting inside the 4 x 4 coop while painting it.

Quote:
Exactly.

smile.png

*meow*

Are you interested in Emu farming?
big_smile.png

Yes!! Why?

*raises eyebrow*

*cocks head*

*readies the claws*

Okay Em, I can see your point. On the Emu Farm, a young, strong farmhand
is definitly worth more than an old man setting in the rocking chair.

And please note, that I did not call you a cougar. That was someone else stirring
your pot.

So...you want to claim you is still a fox...and that's okay. A lot of women your age
are in denial.

(I shouldn't of said that, but as you can see my foot fits in my mouth quite nicely.
We're pretend you're 29 something forever.)

So...at what exact age does a full-growed woman turn into a cougar? Anyone know?

But...I'm not the only one walking around with a funny smile. Look at those replys by
the women here...Em, Orchid, and Kla Ya...three replys all saying they have no problem
luring an old man for his "benefits"....And what, prey tell, do you intend to do with this
derelict oldster? Wouldn't be after his money, would you?

Oh...that's so foxy.

So...to the "foxes"....you're all so evil...

Quote:
29 something?!?!?!?!
ep.gif

Just how old do you people think I am?!?!

I don't like the young strong farmhands...they take a lot more trapping...traps have to be stronger, baited more often...they tend to need a lot more exercise...and I don't even want to talk about how hard it is to get them properly trained.
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom