Free rooster in PENNSYLVANIA

dutchchickenss

In the Brooder
Jan 5, 2016
I have a 6 week old barred rock x light brahma rooster. As of now, he is very nice, used to being handled everyday, and hasn't crowed yet. Unfortunately we wont have any more room for him as he gets bigger. We may be willing to ship him. He needs to go SOON!

Last edited:
sorry for the delayed response i was on vacation
how would you ship him if hes still avaiable

Yes he's still available. He's already getting big and very beautiful. I've never shipped a chicken before, but I'm looking into it right now. I'll get back to you asap when I know how. We'll try to call the post office Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a young too? I bought 6 chicks from the "Pullet" bins at Tractor Supply and ended up with two roosters. They are both family raised and have been handled. Black Austrolops and shiny grin tinge to their feather. My neighbors don't mind if I keep one so I'm looking to rehome the other. He's the boss of the group and has shown no agression yet except the occasional chest bump to the other Roo. Free to a good home! Will even deliver to a within reasonable distance or able to meet. We are near Pottstown Pa
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom