Free Rooster

6Whittiers

Hatching
Jan 11, 2016
Hi All, new to BYC! New to raising chickens as well. We thought we received all hens, but recently realized one was a rooster! He is big and beautiful with fuzzy feathers and teal on his sides, with feathers down his legs. The only info I have is he is a fancy chicken, if that is even such a thing! Ha, I don't know much at all!! We aren't allowed to have a rooster in our town even though our property is over 2 acres, so we are trying to find a home for him here in CT

Hello and :welcome
We are glad you joined us!
If you are trying to find a new home for him you might want to make a new thread in the rehoming section of the threads. There you will get a lot of other people who might want him. Make sure to post pictures on there too. If you want I can give you a link to get there fast.

welcome-byc.gif

Hope you find a good home for your roo.

You need 20 posts in order to participate in the BYC buy,sell, trade forum - they do have a category for rehoming birds. He sounds like an interesting bird - a photo might very well draw a lot of responses. You could post photo at" what breed or gender is this, " to determine if he is a less common breed. If so, more folks may be interested in him.

Back
Top Bottom