Free Roosters to Great Homes Only- Many Show Quality! (Westminster, South Carolina)

GoldnCornerBrds

In the Brooder
5 Years
Nov 7, 2014
USA
Hi, I have too many roosters and am looking to place them in good homes where they won't be eaten. They are bantam breeds and we're all hand raised, wormed and vaccinated.

1. Beautiful Bantam Cochin Rooster-

He has a lot of chrome in his feathers and nice comb form with 5 points and is a very good protector of his ladies. He can be handled fairly easily as well. I was planning on keeping him but I am overwhelmed with too many roosters and am trying to place the ones that are the easiest to find good homes first.

2. Three Double Tufted Bantam Araucana roosters-

I had someone already ask for these three guys, but I am waiting to hear from her to be certain so if there are others that would like them if that falls through, they will be available. One is completely rumpless and the other two have a few tail feathers. They come from a VERY great tuft line and would be an asset to a breeders stock looking to beef up their tufts. I hatched 18 chicks from this line and all 17 of the 18 were tufted! That's a first for me!

3. Bantam Barred Americauna Rooster-

This rooster is GORGEOUS! He is the most timid of all of the roosters, but has beautiful barring and feather coloring. His full sister lays a stunning torquoise blue egg and is everything you would want in an Americauna line.

4.) White Silkie Rooster-

He is very friendly and an excellent lookout rooster. He has nice blue ear lobes and a mulberry comb. He is the most docile of the group and I may have a home for him, but like the araucanas I want to have a back up in place if they fall through.

5.) Bantam Splash Cochin Rooster-

This little guy is full of himself and is VERY protective of his girls... And guys :) He follows you around in the yard and makes sure you are staying straight. You can pick him up and do chores with him and he is happy to ride along. I want to keep him, but he is too argumentive with the bigger roosters and as a result has had one of his waddles ripped in half. It didn't bother him, but it sure did bother me! I may have a home for him because he currently is living happily with the large white Silkie. In his mind, he is the Robin to his Batman, but as Spring rolls around, that dynamic may change so I'd like to place him in his own home. He is a must good home!

Please pm here or email me at [email protected] if you are interested in any or might know of someone else who would be. I am willing to drive an hour or so to deliver.

I will also will have some very nice Splash Silkie Roosters and Various Sizzle and Cuckoo Silkies available, as soon as I can tell which is which ;)

Thanks for looking!

The 3 Araucanas have been placed. Or will be very soon :)

All of the others are still available and looking for homes! I can send clearer photos if requested. Just tell me what angles you want and I'll do my best :)

Back
Top Bottom