Free to good home....

Equest94

Songster
12 Years
May 29, 2007
New York
My parents are making me get rid of one (or both) of my roosters. It makes me very upset; I get a long with those birds...I raised them from little chicks; however, my parents don't get along with them (my dad just hates them and my mom is just scared of them for no reason). I don't understand why...these are seriously the sweetest roosters you'll ever have.

My dad said he's going to shoot them if I can't re-home one (or both). He wants more laying hens, so to make room they have to go (at all costs).

These birds will both be a year old in May. They are both very healthy. There's not much meat on them, but will make wonderful yard ornaments (or whatever).

If there's anyone who lives in Western, NY (I live more so in the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area) who would want a rooster (not that very many people do) I am willing to give one (or both) up to a good home. In fact, would very much appreciate it.

(I just can't stand to kill them.)

So take your pick....

"Gin"
RIR X 'some kind of' Bantam
060107_1811-1.jpg

122007_1212a-1.jpg

"Spanky"
Ameraucana (mix?)
060107_1805.jpg

082307_1947.jpg

^^^ he has filled out a lot since that last picture (his feathering is gorgeous!)

Last edited:
No I haven't. For some reason my computer won't let me access that sight (or make an account) but thank you for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Equest-
How far are you from Jamestown, New York? Sorry if I seem to have no clue. I'm actually in Illinois butI know someone who might be able to help you that's located in Jamestonw if that's close enough to you. I'd love to have them if it weren't so much for shipping. Gosh darn it! lol

Let me know!
Kelly

Last edited:
very pretty with the white in the tail like that.
do you need a rooster to get eggs? i got 25 chicks ordered but they are all girls

you dont need a rooster for eggs but incubating is great and a rooster will help keep the girls in line when they get a little bigger also warning them of predators go for it you know you want one

Last edited:
Quote:
I think Jamestown is just short of 2 hours away. I'm not sure if your friend would really like to drive that distance for a rooster, lol... but if they are, let me know.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom