Free Website hosting

Haley_LinckHillPoultry

Songster
10 Years
May 10, 2009
Morris, PA
What are some places that allow you to make a website for free?
Besides Webs, which was formerly FreeWebs. They've been working on maintenence for quite some time now, and I would like to make a new website, but I don't have the patience to wait.

So if you know how I could make one please let me know!
Thanks!

I dont know of any other place right now. But I was thinking about making a website with (Free)Webs.. Since they are doing maintnance.. Can you not make one or update it or some thing. I dont understand why you would want to make a new website when you already have one..

Please tell me what kind of problems your having with (Free)Webs, that way I wont even try it..

Thank you..

I found a place called www.doteasy.com

This is what the site says..

$0 Web Hosting ($0/month)
Simple & Reliable. Everything you need, nothing you don't!
100 MB Web Hosting Storage
1 GB Monthly Bandwidth
10 Email Accounts
No Setup Fee, No Monthly Fee
No Ad Banner
Free Web Tools and Applications
Free Phone / Email Support

But they have other plans that have more memory.. And they cost money.. I dont know what it is like.. But that is what I found with a google search..

microsoft windows live, check out my website
<------
http://smallbusiness.officelive.com...ch=1?xid=83148CF4-ADA9-4189-ABFB-7A8F6EC61B78

its awesome, you get your own web address, no .freewebs or anything like that. Email addresses, traffic reports, they have many templates to use and you can upload your own photos. All absolutely free.

it says the domain name registration is now $14.95 but still thats a one time charge, they host the site for free.

Last edited:
Quote:
FreeWebs is now Webs. I haven't edited my website in about a year, I probably don't even remember my password, etc.
I dont even know if people who had FreeWeb websites can even access their FreeWeb accounts anymore since it was bought over and changed to Webs.

I just figured I remake a new, up to date website.

I did just go to (Free)WEBS.. I see they are doing maintance on it.. They werent doing it last month.. I bet you could ask them to give you your password for it..

Ive been interested in making my own website too.. So I will be watching this thread..

Back
Top Bottom