Free WH Hatching Eggs including shipping

Smiles-N-Sunshine

Crowing
14 Years
Oct 19, 2008
Palominas, Arizona
Hi Everyone!

I posted this in Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade last week but only got one taker.

I want to add mail order hatching egg sales to my hobby farm's list of goods and services, but I haven't done it before. I thrive on customer feedback, so I'm offering y'all free hatching eggs from my Welsh Harlequin ducks (of Metzer stock) in exchange for robust and honest feedback.

So basically, I figure out and pay for packaging and shipping, you verify receipt and tell me how that part went, then the hatch results, and finally the bird quality after they've grown.

Please DM me if you're interested. Thanks! Bryan

I would be interested in the springtime! Don't have an incubator here yet, and don't want ducklings right before winter hits.. could send some fertilized cayuga, rouen, or khaki eggs your way in exchange too.. but mine might hatch as a mix, I don't have the breeds separated.

Thanks for your interest TwistedTayy and Willowhisp!

Actually next Spring is looking much better for this. I think I jumped the gun, because the breeding ducks are only 7 months old now. I have a hatch from them going now, with more "late quitters" than expected, which I'm reading could be from relatively immature parents. Also high altitude, which is true for me but your mileage may vary.

Also I realize our desert seasons are "flipped" with other areas. Like y'all hunker down in winter with minimal outside work, same as we do in summer. Something like that.

I agree that WH is an awesome breed. Back in the day I kept Runners and Khaki Campbells, and raised a few Pekins for meat, so that's what I have for comparison.

Hi Everyone!

I posted this in Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade last week but only got one taker.

I want to add mail order hatching egg sales to my hobby farm's list of goods and services, but I haven't done it before. I thrive on customer feedback, so I'm offering y'all free hatching eggs from my Welsh Harlequin ducks (of Metzer stock) in exchange for robust and honest feedback.

So basically, I figure out and pay for packaging and shipping, you verify receipt and tell me how that part went, then the hatch results, and finally the bird quality after they've grown.

Please DM me if you're interested. Thanks! Bryan
Are you still looking for takers on this? I’m looking for some WH to hatch.

Back
Top Bottom