Free white silkie roo in NE Iowa

jsfolsom

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 21, 2015
North Liberty, IA
He came in a batch of straight run bantams from Tractor Supply Company. He's approximately 8 weeks old. Very sweet and gentle, but we can't have roosters where we are. I need him re-homed ASAP because I'm leaving for a few weeks and don't want him to start crowing while I'm gone (and yes, we have chicken sitters, no worries there!) My son lovingly named him Fat A** - he's been the biggest of all of our chickens thus far.

Attachments

• 20200523_113254_HDR.jpg
    20200523_113254_HDR.jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 8
He came in a batch of straight run bantams from Tractor Supply Company. He's approximately 8 weeks old. Very sweet and gentle, but we can't have roosters where we are. I need him re-homed ASAP because I'm leaving for a few weeks and don't want him to start crowing while I'm gone (and yes, we have chicken sitters, no worries there!) My son lovingly named him Fat A** - he's been the biggest of all of our chickens thus far.
I wish I was closer and could take him. That’s no help, I know. I had the prettiest white painted baby that started sprouting red things all around it’s beak so I traded him for a real hen. But, Opal was 3 or so months old and hadn’t been doing anything but peeping. His Hatch-Mama said it would be another month or so before he started crowing. Maybe this will give you some grace-time. I was so sad to give him up, but his Hatch-Mama took him back and promised to never let him go. Good luck, and safe travels!

Attachments

• C2C2C886-1AFC-435A-97F5-5657EEFB7411.jpeg
    C2C2C886-1AFC-435A-97F5-5657EEFB7411.jpeg
    363.7 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom