French frogs

it is the price we pay....but I also don't have keys to my house cuz I don't ever lock it....also when I go down state I always forget to take the keys out of my car.....at the same time I can't get decent internet...

We are the same here. One night I did lock all the doors of the house because DH was gone for the weekend (you know to ward against all the psycho serial killers out there) Ran out to do chores and locked myself out of the house, with the girls inside :/ It wasn't to big of a deal because the large windows on my porch were still unlocked :lau screens are easily popped out. I realized, that made locking the doors a bit pointless

Sorry, Friday, I read your question, but I have no clue.

I'd offer some kind of BS answer, but you see there is this dull pencil it's pressing against my juggler vain

Sorry, Friday, I read your question, but I have no clue.

I'd offer some kind of BS answer, but you see there is this dull pencil it's pressing against my juggler vain

LOL, You guys are too funny. I just heard somewhere that i wasn't good to incubate eggs from "older" hens. Now I can't find where I read it or why.

I know a lot about women of "advanced maternal age" from my years at the infertility clinic. But for chickens, I have no clue.

Since they are just my own halfloffs, whatever hatches, hatches.

Back
Top Bottom