French frogs

I found a place in northern Wisconsin....about a four hour drive....but they ship for $70 a dozen.
But I really think that's what I'd like for chickens.....got to clear it with the wife...but she'll just say...whatever....she pretty much never says no!

What line are they? Have you checked the seller out? Be careful, there have been some dishonest ones hawking tainted Icees... you should check out the Icelandics thread on here, see if you can talk to NotAFarm... she's a friend, tell her I sent you... ask for advice from her and the others there... they won't steer you wrong...

Welcome! I wish mine had as much feathering kn the feet as yours, but I'm pleased with mine, lol... here's a couple pics and the first shows you what you want the toes to look like...

And these are the lightest and darkest pullets half grown...

What line are they? Have you checked the seller out? Be careful, there have been some dishonest ones hawking tainted Icees... you should check out the Icelandics thread on here, see if you can talk to NotAFarm... she's a friend, tell her I sent you... ask for advice from her and the others there... they won't steer you wrong...
Welcome! I wish mine had as much feathering kn the feet as yours, but I'm pleased with mine, lol... here's a couple pics and the first shows you what you want the toes to look like...

And these are the lightest and darkest pullets half grown...

I first read about Icelandic a while back on mother earth news.....so when an article was featured in HOBBY FARMS Chicken magazine I read it.
The place is whippoorwill Farm in Wisconsin. This is the breeder the article was written about.
The article says he is the one of foremost breeder of Icelandics in America.
Besides being NPIP certified flock what more should I look for?

nice!!!

Back
Top Bottom