French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. dan26552

dan26552 Flock Master

Oct 28, 2014
    Waiting for epicness.
    My Coop

Well if you had said that the first time I'd a knowed exactly who you was a talking about. Me hopes all goes well for Benny :fl

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  2. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    :hugs
    Benny is fine. He doesn't live in fear, and has a normal life and is happy just like the rest of us. I just kind of pick at you because you don't know about this stuff, but I don't guess I did when I was your age either.

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    I am living proof of the fact that you don't have to 'grow up'. I generally feel about 15 until I look in the mirror. My mother lived to be 97, and she always said, "Nothing wrong with getting old. Acting old, now that's a sin." I subscribe to those feelings.

4 people like this.
  4. BlackwoodHollow

BlackwoodHollow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2014
    Northeastish Ga
    I don't know if any of us *really* know much about any of this stuff, when we haven't experienced it first hand. There's so much misinformation out there.

There are even news outlets that have some people convinced that Benny's neighbors are the victims and Benny's people are the oppressors: BS.

It's hard to know for certain what is going on on the other side of the globe. Difficult enough to know what's happening in your own back yard. It is logical to asses Monsanto as an evil corporate giant, b/c most multicorps only care about one thing: making as much money as possible in whatever way possible. That's how they became what they are. Of course, there are Americans who will argue for Monsanto and tell you that they are out to solve world hunger and have never oppressed a single soul, and anyone who disagrees is an ignorant hippie and conspiracy nut. Some of these Americans are scientists who speak with conviction and preach what they know.

Without a doubt, there are sheeple on all sides. Sometimes I think the best way to examine these things is by taking ones feelings out of it and looking at the cold hard facts, not just what any one side wants us to see. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but cold, hard evidence is hard to deny.

We live in confusing times. I'm glad chickens are easy and music is good. Whups, there I go. . . hippy-ing again. *Steps down off of soapbox*

Someone give me a window to jump through or an AM to talk about. . .

1 person likes this.
  5. BlackwoodHollow

BlackwoodHollow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2014
    Northeastish Ga
    Also, hey, what's up? [​IMG]

6. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Just sayin hi- had to stay out of this thread today.

PS: Remember Reagan was the one who actually gave arms to Iran once upon a time.

1 person likes this.
  7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

8. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop

Daddy's abusive today!!!! :hugs

9. dan26552

dan26552 Flock Master

Oct 28, 2014
    Waiting for epicness.
    My Coop

I know alot of things that might surprise you.

10. With media bombardment . reporters every where how could you not know . it's all over the news all the time . and real TV dominates the air ways .and its all so redundant over and over and over . DW watches the early morning news. by the time she leaves the house I'm ready to throw the TV out. If I leave it on and let it go till GMA that's five hours of news . they say it I got it that's enough .Let me add this DW saw it on FB the other day ,Politicians like diapers should be changed often and for the same reason[​IMG] I leave you this to think about .

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    2 people like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by