French frogs

You didn't get :smack ed, I was just saying not everyone is welcome :gig

It was implied... just paying lip service anyways... ones who aren't comfortable usually jump the pond before the sludge sucks them under anyways...

I like Spook... :plbb

Oh, I forgot :oops:

4 out last night, 4 more this morning. 6 eggs left with 4 pips when I left for work :D

Also got my first two blacks from Johnny, so those will be going home with Oz as well :thumbsup

Very nice!!

These really are some great looking chicks. I'm very happy with how they are breeding. I can't wait to grow out this next set for myself :D

Oh yeah, I had a "stargazer" last night. I was so worried it was going to be a cull. I took it out of the incubator, made it drink some sav-a-chick-, and put it back in. It was fine this morning :yesss:

You really should get some Nutridrench... much easier and quicker to give...

our chicks arrived safe......all of them made it alive on a trip from MN.

we ordered 10 SLW pullets and 5 SLWroos, 10 white leghorn chicks.

they sent two mystery rare breed birds......

one of the leghorns was not very active so had them put it ina shoe box in the brooder, with water and a little bit of food, under the lamp.

eta: soon as my phone decides to stop acting up, I will get a few pics up.

Last edited:

one of the leghorns was not very active so had them put it ina shoe box in the brooder, with water and a little bit of food, under the lamp.

A little electrolytes with a pinch of sugar should perk everyone back up! Waiting for pics.............

eta:  soon as my phone decides to stop acting up, I will get a few pics up.

:thumbsup

Johnny Be Good!!!

Needs some Johnny Walker Black!!! :gig

These really are some great looking chicks. I'm very happy with how they are breeding. I can't wait to grow out this next set for myself
big_smile.png

Oh yeah, I had a "stargazer" last night. I was so worried it was going to be a cull. I took it out of the incubator, made it drink some sav-a-chick-, and put it back in. It was fine this morning
yesss.gif

Excellent!!

That blue sure is a pretty shade of purple though!
gig.gif

ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom