French frogs

I didn't hear any moaning.
Anyone else hear any moaning?

you had to eh whites?
I'm not touching that one.........
hugs.gif

Ok, sorry about bringing the thread to a screeching halt. No more politics :old
Here's a funny story. I'm processing a couple of roosters for thanksgiving at my grandmothers. I have a female cousin who I love to death. She is an activist, arrested in Occupy Nashville, volunteers with homeless, etc... We are worlds apart philosophically, but I love her dearly. So here's the funny part:
Do any of you guys watch Portlandia? There was an episode where they order chicken in a restaurant, and they get the whole life story of the chicken they are eating. The menu has a picture of the chicken, along with a biography.
My cousin is a huge Portlandia fan, and I know she has seen that episode. When I serve the chicken, I am going to present her with a duplicate menu, along with "Smokey's" biography :gig

Just got back, my girl sure is sad about her surgery! poor dog! Vet said good timing she was coming into heat!
barnie.gif
She is resting in a kennel I put in my bedroom so she wont jump on the bed. She is a bit perturbed at me, but she wouldn't be the first one.
hu.gif
its for her own good. She had two great litters for us!
love.gif

My internet has been wacked all night and now I reboot and it says 33% but I have good signal I dont get hughsnet!!!

Just got back, my girl sure is sad about her surgery! poor dog! Vet said good timing she was coming into heat! :barnie She is resting in a kennel I put in my bedroom so she wont jump on the bed. She is a bit perturbed at me, but she wouldn't be the first one. :confused: its for her own good. She had two great litters for us! :love My internet has been wacked all night and now I reboot and it says 33% but I have good signal I dont get hughsnet!!!
Precious :love

Ok, sorry about bringing the thread to a screeching halt. No more politics
old.gif

Here's a funny story. I'm processing a couple of roosters for thanksgiving at my grandmothers. I have a female cousin who I love to death. She is an activist, arrested in Occupy Nashville, volunteers with homeless, etc... We are worlds apart philosophically, but I love her dearly. So here's the funny part:
Do any of you guys watch Portlandia? There was an episode where they order chicken in a restaurant, and they get the whole life story of the chicken they are eating. The menu has a picture of the chicken, along with a biography.
My cousin is a huge Portlandia fan, and I know she has seen that episode. When I serve the chicken, I am going to present her with a duplicate menu, along with "Smokey's" biography
gig.gif
tumblr_mmq7v0C1bC1qzh4iso1_250.gif
never seen it

Back
Top Bottom