French frogs

I should try that. I'm staying home to take care of my sweetie today. This flu has knocked her out and she never stops so I know she's really sick.
sad.png
I bet sc's brother could give you a few pointers......

Hair dye. I look over 10 years younger then DH because I get highlights
wink.png

I go darker. Not a single gray yet. And I'm 7-1/2 years older than DH and he's almost bald and lots of gray!
big_smile.png

I should try that. I'm staying home to take care of my sweetie today. This flu has knocked her out and she never stops so I know she's really sick.
sad.png

Awww, see, you're a good hubby. I had to work, but will run home at lunch and take him more pedialyte. (good grief, I didn't realize how expensive that stuff is!)

I go darker.  Not a single gray yet.  And I'm 7-1/2 years older than DH and he's almost bald and lots of gray!   :D

Awww, see, you're a good hubby.  I had to work, but will run home at lunch and take him more pedialyte.   (good grief, I didn't realize how expensive that stuff is!)

Our children are doomed. I started graying at 16, DH was completely gray by 30. I have a niece who is completely gray at the age of 10.
DH won't dye because he feels it is something only women do, makes him look much older then he is. Then I do color my hair. We have had people assume he is my father and our children are his Grandkids. That really bugged him :lau

I go darker.  Not a single gray yet.  And I'm 7-1/2 years older than DH and he's almost bald and lots of gray!   :D

Awww, see, you're a good hubby.  I had to work, but will run home at lunch and take him more pedialyte.   (good grief, I didn't realize how expensive that stuff is!)

I'm about that much older than my wife and people used to think I was her dad. I passed gray years ago. I look like Flock's blue splash AM rooster. She's just got fever, coughing, body aches. She's out cold now and nothing ever gets her down.

Yes it is awful. Our girls came down with this several months ago, about broke us buying that pedialyte

Morning folks.

I didn't read back too much, but I hope folks are doing okay.

We've got freaking strep throat going through our house now. (Oh goody goody gumdrops.
1f620.png
)

I candled my duck eggs that Ravyn saved from my ignorance and only one is clear all the rest have a nice dark area and veins. The cayuga eggs are surprisingly easy enough to see through.

My broody is doing her thing, whatever hatches there does, I'll leave her to pick out whatever isn't viable.

Maybe that's why we invented makeup
old.gif

No, yall invented high heels.
smack.gif

Our children are doomed. I started graying at 16, DH was completely gray by 30. I have a niece who is completely gray at the age of 10.
DH won't dye because he feels it is something only women do, makes him look much older then he is. Then I do color my hair. We have had people assume he is my father and our children are his Grandkids. That really bugged him
lau.gif

My father was completely black hair, full head of it, until his late 60's (maybe even later). Died at 82, had barely gone full gray by then. Hope my son inherits it. He sure looks like is papa.

I'm about that much older than my wife and people used to think I was her dad. I passed gray years ago. I look like Flock's blue splash AM rooster. She's just got fever, coughing, body aches. She's out cold now and nothing ever gets her down.

She must be a strong woman to put up with you.
big_smile.png

But at least with me being so much older, no one can tell if I don't tell.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom