French frogs

th.gif

: th

You should be able to click on the words.  It should open in a separate window. 

Armand is safely on the other side of the fence..  ;)    

He did chase my boot again this morning.  He better watch it when his son is born.  I'll ship his little fluffy butt off to South Carolina!  :D

Send him on! I've got lots of experience dealing with mean little pretty boys. ;)

Oh my goodness!!!  :love

Fine, I'll trade you Armand for Alphie.  :cool:

Na, have to pass. Alphie is our first born. He coached the rest out of the shell. He even grabbed one by he leg and tried to pull it out!

Armand? Don't know how to do the guy passing out on mobile :gig

Still can get it to play.

Send him on! I've got lots of experience dealing with mean little pretty boys.
wink.png

Na, have to pass. Alphie is our first born. He coached the rest out of the shell. He even grabbed one by he leg and tried to pull it out!
Still can get it to play.

Awww Alphie is a good one then. Are you sure he's a he?

I couldn't really give up Armand anyway. I may need to give him a more stern talking to though.
rant.gif

Awww Alphie is a good one then.  Are you sure he's a he?

I couldn't really give up Armand anyway.  I may need to give him a more stern talking to though.  :rant

No, I can't tell really. Alphie is dominant regardless of the gender. I can tell one of Flocks is a male cause he is already walking upright. He's going to be a pretty blue roo I hope. They blended like they were all hatched together. They all have muffs so I have to check legs to see who's who.

No, I can't tell really. Alphie is dominant regardless of the gender. I can tell one of Flocks is a male cause he is already walking upright. He's going to be a pretty blue roo I hope. They blended like they were all hatched together. They all have muffs so I have to check legs to see who's who.
You talking about the one I called Wally, or another? There were some gorgeous blues in that batch. If Clementine is a girl, a blue/blue paring will make you some nice splash. I know my splash rooster came from two blues

You talking about the one I called Wally, or another? There were some gorgeous blues in that batch. If Clementine is a girl, a blue/blue paring will make you some nice splash. I know my splash rooster came from two blues

I thought blue/blue gave 50% blue / 25% splash / 25% black?

Armand needs anger management?
Got the video ! Violence everywhere
somad.gif

Colonel Seabright is waiting for those to wear themselves out then he'll whip both...
smile.png

Haha yep!
Hey, you may have just named that little sebright. Colonel. I like it.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom