French frogs

Yeah, it's sad how easily protesting turns violent these days.  What happened to peaceful protests?  These things attract people just looking for a fight.

Kind of like rioting and burning cars when your home team wins a championship.  Now that makes a lot of sense.

I agree 110% I was very proud of KC when they finally won the World Series, there was a tiny bit of desruction in another city, but it was mostly peaceful. Here in NE we just get drunk and hug each other :D

The brat intitlment society believes it's okay to squash any opinion that isn't theirs....so they don't believe in free speech.....so then let's sees how they like it if we take free speech away.....they have every right to protest...I was in the military to help defend that right...now they don't believe I should have the right to listen to who I want.....I think all this did tonight was help Trump....

DAMMIT!!!! wife just called.......our ordered chicks just came in.......out of 25 chicks.....only 3 survived?!? I'm flocking pizzed!!!
:hugs. Oh no!!!! That's terrible!
The week in review: Oz would give his left thumb for a good brooder, WV has to wait 3 weeks for an internal pip so she's hand turning, Friday gets freaky in the shower, Sidewing's SLW met the neighbors, JealousHusband still hasn't seen ross' koozie, Kodiak is better than Copenhagen, Turk learned to row, BR inserted random chicken pics, only ship live wasps to Memphis, Sidewing traded man love for redneck AMs, Oz gets horny when he's high, Phil's bait is bigger than his dinner, ross' bottom half is redneck, BYC likes dropping loads in the rain, Jay finally got off his azz and built chicapee an incubator, AmyP is charging her incubator, WV is making popcorn again, 3goodeggs will survive, BR inserted more random chicken pics, Friday still needs a good co...rooster, BR thinks NPIP stands for no "koozie" is perfect, and Oz is high and horny again :thumbsup
:lau. Hahahabbababa!!!!! Perfect!
That's is the best faceswap I have seen yet! :lau. :gig

lau.gif
lau.gif

hugs.gif
. Oh no!!!! That's terrible!
lau.gif
. Hahahabbababa!!!!! Perfect!
That's is the best faceswap I have seen yet!
lau.gif
gig.gif
tongue.png

Old school talent.....
Agreed. RIP Saw likely suicide. Didn't see a possible reason...
:gig
I agree 110% I was very proud of KC when they finally won the World Series, there was a tiny bit of desruction in another city, but it was mostly peaceful. Here in NE we just get drunk and hug each other :D
:thumbsup
Morning Glories!!! Everybody sleeping in on Saturday? WV, and Flock have a house full of babies. Anyone else?
I'm up....again.... How ya feeling Oz??? And no, hubby won't share, darn him :D 15 quail in the brooder, 4 more hatched, still in the bator, a few more that look like they might hatch. 2 silkie/cochin pips :yiipchick

Good morning!

Congrats on all the hatching, WV!

That morphed face is hilarious!! I never talk politics because all it does is frustrate me. Trump was just here (in St. Louis) and of course, true to form, there was some violence. Don't try to speak up here...someone around won't like it so you're at risk by just opening your mouth. Cruz is here today and I hope everyone stays calm!

Back
Top Bottom