French frogs

@RavynFallen

:thumbsup

I think someone is excited... :gig

I found her, died. :hit

SO sorry Dan ....:hugs....any idea why?
She wants to follow in one of my former pursuits, saving and renovating historic properties.

That's great...I always wished I'd done something worth while....like that...but being a mechanic always paid the bills....someone's is okay though...today this very elderly man hears I was a "topshelf" mechanic and asked if I would look At his truck.
The shops in town had been looking at it several times. I hooked up my scope for him and in the a few minutes determined he had a bad crank sensor...
The shop wanted to charge him a $100 just to look at it. Again....now shops do need to make money...but at some point you need to cut someone a break when you aren't good enough to figure our the problem in a reasonable timeframe....and yes I am the "go to guy" for difficult diagnosis. (Sorry a little tooting my own horn)
@RavynFallen

Nice....hopefully these will bring you bunches of tiny webs

Last edited:
Wow! And you were worried!
smile.png

Don't be too impressed, we started with 32 eggs, locked down 19 and a bunch of those were/are iffy.

With our conditions, she was hoping for 6 to hatch. We've now got the 6 hatched and 3 more pips, although one is a malposition from a horribly saddled air cell that I may have to assist. Anything else that hatches will be icing on the cake.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom