French frogs

hugs.gif
you will get past it k, promise, ugh oh, what happened?

I know I will Its time I could use some where else . what they did was dump their left over concrete behind a retainer wall where I have drains that need to be put in . so I've spent most of today trying to get it out . and it looks like at least half of tomorrow . It all has to be done by hand with an electric jack hammer . no room for a machine . and all this is going on be hind a set of stone steps that cost ten thousand dollars so we have to be very careful . I'm responsible for damage if any happens . and the ****concrete guys won't come take care of it .
barnie.gif
that's what happened

That is awesome!! You are a rare breed...
thumbsup.gif

Here, show her this one...

That right there is a duck I'd bet money on it . Btw how are you doing today Ravyn better I hope . My DILs first marriage didn't turn out well her children think my son is their daddy . their real father has nothing to do with them . always loved kids and My son is the same way . I'm really proud of my son he is a really good man .

Last edited:
I've got 2--Faith (you'll also see references to PaperKid--longish story) is 12 and Grace (Notepad--ditto) is 6--going to be 7 in February. It's quite handy being able to help people keep them straight by pointing out that the girls' names are alphabetical--which was totally accidental, because Grace was 4 or 5 months old when I noticed
lau.gif

Gee AP your were a little slow there
lau.gif

I know I will Its time I could use some where else . what they did was dump their left over concrete behind a retainer wall where I have drains that need to be put in . so I've spent most of today trying to get it out . and it looks like at least half of  tomorrow . It all has to be done by hand with an electric jack hammer . no room for a machine . and all this is going on be hind a set of stone steps that cost ten thousand dollars so we have to be very careful . I'm responsible for damage if any happens . and the ****concrete guys won't come take care of it .:barnie that's what happened

That right there is a bunch of straight out BS!! :hugs

That right there is a duck I'd bet money on it . Btw how are you doing today Ravyn better I hope . My DILs first marriage didn't turn out well her children think my son is their daddy . their real father has nothing to do with them . always loved kids and My son is the same way . I'm really proud of my son he is a really good man .

Am ok... 1 day at a time, thank you, my friend... :)

Like I said, rare breed... a good man has a good father... you done it right... :thumbsup

That right there is a bunch of straight out BS!!
hugs.gif

Am ok... 1 day at a time, thank you, my friend...
smile.png

Like I said, rare breed... a good man has a good father... you done it right...
thumbsup.gif

That it is but the customer won't even back charge them . oh well . they get mad they yell and then they call me and tell me what has happened . and I go fix it .I spend half my time fixing other peoples mistakes . only a little tiny tiny bit of my time fixing my mistakes . that's easy though because I spend so much time straightening out other people's messes I don't have much time to make my own.
gig.gif

That it is but the customer won't even back charge them . oh well . they get mad they yell and then they call me and tell me what has happened . and I go fix it .I spend half my time fixing other peoples mistakes . only a little tiny tiny bit of my time fixing my mistakes . that's easy though because I spend so much time straightening out other people's messes I don't have much time to make my own.:gig

At least it leaves little leeway for your own, lol... hope you get fat bonus from doing all that though...

I really wish I had saved that one young cockerel. He was the best looking boy I've ever hatched. I think he'd have made a big improvement in my flock.

I think that I will change out both roosters in 2016 if DH doesn't have a fit. The Light Brahma cross guy is a buddy of his and he has all the "good rooster" qualities but not the "good bird" qualities. For his size, he's too light. He's angular in places he should be rounded. He's not a bad bird, but I can find better. I held over one of his sons who is a better bird than his father.

I saved a cockerel from the SF cross but not the best one, just the prettiest, and now that he's grown he's shown himself to be not what I hoped he'd be. So I will try to identify a few cockerel chicks to grow out from swap hatchlings and pick a second rooster, and possibly a third.

Back
Top Bottom