French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

2. what do you expect I've been up since four AM getting a little sleeping .not to mention I keep getting kicked off line . got to blame somebody for this chit . wasn't me didn't do it . somebody stole my ID . posted under my user name .

3. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    As soon as wolves start becoming a nuisance in the northern lower, the rules will change.

4. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

You should get that username changed... pm terrielacy or nifty...

5. does that mean your going to drive some nails?

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I get up at 445 every day no matter what day of the week it is. I never blame anyone for anything but myself I have an issue with that chit who stole your ID posted under your user name?

7. I do that and nobody will know its me . oh wait your the only one that knows its me any how .

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    If you tell everyone they will know k lol!!!

9. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    You are so right....my son's live in Traverse City....my oldest is a hospital director at Munson hospital....as soon as that big money has to worry about their dogs or children the laws will change......nothing against wealthy people....but money talks....

10. your to easy .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by