French frogs

Now, don't go blaming yourself...
gig.gif
lau.gif

unfortunately they are protected.....sucks...Michigan is like two separate states the town I grew up on has more people than the whole U.P. so the Detroit area makes our wildlife rules. Cuz they think wolves are pretty or something. If Crap hits the fan I hope someone blows up the bridge so that they stay down there.

As soon as wolves start becoming a nuisance in the northern lower, the rules will change.

what do you expect I've been up since four AM getting a little sleeping .not to mention I keep getting kicked off line . got to blame somebody for this chit . wasn't me didn't do it . somebody stole my ID . posted under my user name .

You should get that username changed... pm terrielacy or nifty...

what do you expect I've been up since four AM getting a little sleeping .not to mention I keep getting kicked off line . got to blame somebody for this chit . wasn't me didn't do it . somebody stole my ID . posted under my user name .

I get up at 445 every day no matter what day of the week it is. I never blame anyone for anything but myself I have an issue with that chit who stole your ID posted under your user name?

You are so right....my son's live in Traverse City....my oldest is a hospital director at Munson hospital....as soon as that big money has to worry about their dogs or children the laws will change......nothing against wealthy people....but money talks....

Back
Top Bottom