French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    And a mighty Roo too frmboy! [​IMG]

Good mornin y'all [​IMG] my house chores are complete except for laundry, that's never ending, ribs are slow cookin in the oven 4 lunch, trim on the inside of the new sliding door in my bedroom is on. Tree still sits bare [​IMG] I sorta like the looks of it this way. [​IMG] Anyways, whatcha all doing today?

2. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan
    Your completed task list for this morning is impressive. Mine is: I woke up.

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG] Sitting here waiting for the Princess to join the ranks of the awake and take me to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. y'all behave today. [​IMG]

4. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Me; DH made me hotel coffee, took a drive down to Tavernier Key to look at houses, now burying the grandson's feet in the sand. Got late check out, will stay here until 2 pm. Nice.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    thats always a plus my friend! welcome to the wakey world! [​IMG]

Sour! [​IMG] I love CB breakfast but I cant take the noise in that place! enjoy the coffee, eats and chat!

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    you cant say that without an image Fri! <dreaming of salty wind on my cheakies>

7. FridayYet

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Building a sandcastle with Grandpa[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. FridayYet

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Sunset last night
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  9. Bridebeliever

Bridebeliever Chillin' With My Peeps

Me too! Dunno how Sally gets everything done and talks on here so much! That's so impressive multi-tasking!

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    he is just the cutest thing isnt he! look at them cheekies!!!!!! it looks so wonderful there!! Have a great day and safe trip today too in case I forget to tell you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by