French frogs

Updated. Thanks!

And a mighty Roo too frmboy!
highfive.gif

Good mornin y'all
frow.gif
my house chores are complete except for laundry, that's never ending, ribs are slow cookin in the oven 4 lunch, trim on the inside of the new sliding door in my bedroom is on. Tree still sits bare
lau.gif
I sorta like the looks of it this way.
hmm.png
Anyways, whatcha all doing today?

And a mighty Roo too frmboy!
highfive.gif

Good mornin y'all
frow.gif
my house chores are complete except for laundry, that's never ending, ribs are slow cookin in the oven 4 lunch, trim on the inside of the new sliding door in my bedroom is on. Tree still sits bare
lau.gif
I sorta like the looks of it this way.
hmm.png
Anyways, whatcha all doing today?

Your completed task list for this morning is impressive. Mine is: I woke up.

caf.gif
Sitting here waiting for the Princess to join the ranks of the awake and take me to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. y'all behave today.
lau.gif

Me; DH made me hotel coffee, took a drive down to Tavernier Key to look at houses, now burying the grandson's feet in the sand. Got late check out, will stay here until 2 pm. Nice.

Last edited:
Your completed task list for this morning is impressive. Mine is: I woke up.
thats always a plus my friend! welcome to the wakey world!
hugs.gif

caf.gif
Sitting here waiting for the Princess to join the ranks of the awake and take me to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. y'all behave today.
lau.gif
Sour!
hugs.gif
I love CB breakfast but I cant take the noise in that place! enjoy the coffee, eats and chat!

Me; DH made me hotel coffee, took a drive down to Tavernier Key to look at houses, now burying the grandson's feet in the sand. Got late check out, will stay here until 2 pm. Nice.

you cant say that without an image Fri! <dreaming of salty wind on my cheakies>

he is just the cutest thing isnt he! look at them cheekies!!!!!! it looks so wonderful there!! Have a great day and safe trip today too in case I forget to tell you!

Back
Top Bottom