French frogs

That's because you just want to snatch a rainbow

gig.gif
wrong engine. And I just want the pot of gold.

User Name

scflock : Comedian, narcissist, passive/aggressive dispenser of the
smack.gif
s
Had to start a new thread after the divorce, and yet another one after the kids got the new house burned down

WVduckchick: My girl. She bought a hat. One of only 2 people that can
hugs.gif
me. Usually mild mannered, she is a force to be reckoned with after combining Wild Turkey and Friday(Yet)

RavynFallen: Transplanted yankee, the worst kind
roll.png
. Known for shipping eggs to people in need, opening windows, and generally being the
smack.gif
that keeps me in check. Kind of...

rossfam06: Southern Baptist Eskimo. Will not hesitate to jump through a window, then turn around and rip that window out to be replaced by a barn door. The only windows she won't break are the ones she doesn't understand

Sally Sunshine: Sweet Sally. How did you ever get tangled up in all of this? To be honest, she was probably the "other woman" that caused the divorce, but much like a real divorce it was worth it. Sally likes to look at windows, but she won't open many of her own. She will also post pics and gifs as much as me, but they are usually cute and fluffy
smack.gif

dan26552: BR. My little brother. How he has hung on with us this long, I will never understand. I think it has to do with post counts, and possible no one is posting on https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/917810/mountain-peeps-awesome-chat-thread-all-friends-welcome

Cockatrice6420: Kind of a newcomer to the group, but she has fit right in. I like her sense of humor, and she has been accepted by the rest of the group which is amazing to me considering women hate each other

WalnutHill: The most well rounded wealth of experience on the thread. Never, ever opens a window, though she enjoys looking through them. The first annual BBQ will be at her house. Celebrity she most reminds me of? Captain Sig from Deadliest Catch

FridayYet: Thelma to WV's Louise. She frightens me because she is so quiet, but she will appear if summoned. Just look into the mirror and repeat her name 3 times. She lives in a desert, but knows to plant winter rye in SC during the fall, so I assume we have much more to learn from her
old.gif

BYC910: Hard working, funny posting Volunteer who hatches a batch of eggs about every 3 days. The best story teller in the group, with a total disregard for punctuation

RubyNala97: Queen of the multiposts. When not trying to quote everyone that posted while she was away, she is on the lookout for better silkies or trying to feed her children to hawks. She comes to visit, but I know she still loves Mommy better

sidewing: Young, handsome, polite, serious posting young man. He's everything that I'm not
gig.gif

BertS: New addition. Not totally sure of his background yet, but I think he eats everything he owns

mixedUPturk: Queen of LA. Non-Cajun from southern Louisianna hatching in her new Octo40 that she stole

frmboyinthecity: Not quite new, but not quite OG either. If I'm not mistaken, he is the founding member of the SSS club

AmyPaperlady: The whisper on the breeze, the faint voice of reason in this mad, mad world, or a fart in the wind? However you look at Amy, THE AMY, she is one of the OG members and one of my favorites. Reads a lot, posts very little, unless she has something she wants OZ to hear

napdognewfie: Another fairly recent addition, and accepted member across both threads

sourland: I don't really know. Something about a raft and a pole
idunno.gif

kwhites634: Another older male member of the thread. He usually gives a helpful answer to a question that I already made fun of
cool.png

gachooks: Is she here? Is she not? She is the female version of me, without the need to be constantly posting. She bares a striking resemblance to Kristin Wiig, and is quite fond of pics and gifs herself. Especially ones with guys in sunglasses smoking

Akrnaf2: The newest member of the thread. Zionist pig. I assume he is here to take over this media as well
gig.gif

Benny, if you haven't figured it out, this is all tongue in cheek. Don't go sending your neighbors to fly over here again
hide.gif

chicapee: Chicapee! You should be ashamed! Benny just joined last week, and he has more posts than you
smack.gif

Chicapee is a pond hopping Brit who has been around for quite a while, but obviously doesn't have the posting addiction the rest of us do
gig.gif

clap.gif
Very well done

29 pages in a couple of days. pretty epic start

I get lost after all the rooster discussion and then I find a novel waiting for me.
User Name

scflock : Comedian, narcissist, passive/aggressive dispenser of the
smack.gif
s
Had to start a new thread after the divorce, and yet another one after the kids got the new house burned down

WVduckchick: My girl. She bought a hat. One of only 2 people that can
hugs.gif
me. Usually mild mannered, she is a force to be reckoned with after combining Wild Turkey and Friday(Yet)

RavynFallen: Transplanted yankee, the worst kind
roll.png
. Known for shipping eggs to people in need, opening windows, and generally being the
smack.gif
that keeps me in check. Kind of...

rossfam06: Southern Baptist Eskimo. Will not hesitate to jump through a window, then turn around and rip that window out to be replaced by a barn door. The only windows she won't break are the ones she doesn't understand

Sally Sunshine: Sweet Sally. How did you ever get tangled up in all of this? To be honest, she was probably the "other woman" that caused the divorce, but much like a real divorce it was worth it. Sally likes to look at windows, but she won't open many of her own. She will also post pics and gifs as much as me, but they are usually cute and fluffy
smack.gif

dan26552: BR. My little brother. How he has hung on with us this long, I will never understand. I think it has to do with post counts, and possible no one is posting on https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/917810/mountain-peeps-awesome-chat-thread-all-friends-welcome

Cockatrice6420: Kind of a newcomer to the group, but she has fit right in. I like her sense of humor, and she has been accepted by the rest of the group which is amazing to me considering women hate each other

WalnutHill: The most well rounded wealth of experience on the thread. Never, ever opens a window, though she enjoys looking through them. The first annual BBQ will be at her house. Celebrity she most reminds me of? Captain Sig from Deadliest Catch

FridayYet: Thelma to WV's Louise. She frightens me because she is so quiet, but she will appear if summoned. Just look into the mirror and repeat her name 3 times. She lives in a desert, but knows to plant winter rye in SC during the fall, so I assume we have much more to learn from her
old.gif

BYC910: Hard working, funny posting Volunteer who hatches a batch of eggs about every 3 days. The best story teller in the group, with a total disregard for punctuation

RubyNala97: Queen of the multiposts. When not trying to quote everyone that posted while she was away, she is on the lookout for better silkies or trying to feed her children to hawks. She comes to visit, but I know she still loves Mommy better

sidewing: Young, handsome, polite, serious posting young man. He's everything that I'm not
gig.gif

BertS: New addition. Not totally sure of his background yet, but I think he eats everything he owns

mixedUPturk: Queen of LA. Non-Cajun from southern Louisianna hatching in her new Octo40 that she stole

frmboyinthecity: Not quite new, but not quite OG either. If I'm not mistaken, he is the founding member of the SSS club

AmyPaperlady: The whisper on the breeze, the faint voice of reason in this mad, mad world, or a fart in the wind? However you look at Amy, THE AMY, she is one of the OG members and one of my favorites. Reads a lot, posts very little, unless she has something she wants OZ to hear

napdognewfie: Another fairly recent addition, and accepted member across both threads

sourland: I don't really know. Something about a raft and a pole
idunno.gif

kwhites634: Another older male member of the thread. He usually gives a helpful answer to a question that I already made fun of
cool.png

gachooks: Is she here? Is she not? She is the female version of me, without the need to be constantly posting. She bares a striking resemblance to Kristin Wiig, and is quite fond of pics and gifs herself. Especially ones with guys in sunglasses smoking

Akrnaf2: The newest member of the thread. Zionist pig. I assume he is here to take over this media as well
gig.gif

Benny, if you haven't figured it out, this is all tongue in cheek. Don't go sending your neighbors to fly over here again
hide.gif

chicapee: Chicapee! You should be ashamed! Benny just joined last week, and he has more posts than you
smack.gif

Chicapee is a pond hopping Brit who has been around for quite a while, but obviously doesn't have the posting addiction the rest of us do
gig.gif

Well done!

Dang guys, sorry. I forgot to PM everyone. I should have used the introduction list :oops:
No rooster talk :old
Ravyn, did you see the CL ad?

I did... :/ people like that just tick me off... obviously have done their homework to know what an Easter Egger is, but still claims pure Ams... :he

Dang guys, sorry. I forgot to PM everyone. I should have used the introduction list
hide.gif

No rooster talk
old.gif

Ravyn, did you see the CL ad?
My apologies. After reading prior discussions, I am still a little fuzzy regarding what is an acceptable term for a chicken of the ZZ persuasion. I stand corrected.

I just assumed I was like that one cousin who seems to show up to everything, even when you try to make sure not to invite them. Or in my case, my uncles ex wife and her new husband.

Back
Top Bottom