French frogs

little known biological fact, it's their booger finger........

:smack

It's for you... :gig

:highfive:  Well done!

Congrats! :jumpy

I'm staggared hatching so I will put some in for the new years hatch. What day is that exactly?

At least 20 injured. :hit

Chicken set day is the 11th... I saw your SLW chicks, very nice!! I thought those would come out black, too, lol... but they might get some smut white streaks in when they feather... :confused:

smack.gif

It's for you...
gig.gif

Chicken set day is the 11th... I saw your SLW chicks, very nice!! I thought those would come out black, too, lol... but they might get some smut white streaks in when they feather...
hu.gif
BWAHAHAHAHA

thanks......imagine getting the bird on a chicken board?

At a facility for the mentally disabled. That has crazy crackers written all over it, but that's an odd place to attack. Three heavily armed men in body armor sped off in a black SUV. They are evacuating the planned parenthood clinic 2 miles away...

Not too far from my hometown.

Injured will be taken to the hospital where I worked for the last 20 years, where my friends in the ED will be working their butts off to save all they can. I worked closely with the trauma surgeons and the surgical staff - they are all in my prayers as they do their best to aid the victims.

Not too far from my hometown.

Injured will be taken to the hospital where I worked for the last 20 years, where my friends in the ED will be working their butts off to save all they can. I worked closely with the trauma surgeons and the surgical staff - they are all in my prayers as they do their best to aid the victims.

These stories make me sick. Sounds like homegrown terrorists with an axe to grind

Back
Top Bottom