French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. don't know bout that this fever is making me see things more clearly than I have in eight months . I just realized that SCs chicken is wearing an ammo belt an packing a shotgun . wasn't long ago OH wanted to know what was on that chicken . [​IMG]eye doctor is going to hear bout this chit . on a happier note went out to check the laying boxes in the pullet pen and found a Marans egg [​IMG]on a sadder note can't find my phone with the camera again time to go do a trucks search [​IMG] there is a silver lining to every cloud just wish it would stop falling on my head .[​IMG] there is a Marans rooster in that pen that hates me I call him A.H. comes after me every time I go in there. spreads his wings so he looks really big kinda funny when you think about it . I keep a 2x2 deck spindle by the gate . I poke him in the breast and he jumps on the stick after a couple of times he goes around the coop and comes at me from the other side and we do it again . and it's every time . he thinks he is sneaking up on me . which he has done a couple of times and hit me in the leg . I always wear tall rubber boots so he can't hurt me . and maybe he isn't but I think he is a good looking rooster that I'll have to get rid of . [​IMG]

2. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    There was an event going on at IRC honoring County personnel. My bets are also on some anti-government wackos.

3. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Seriously I don't bet on anything these days....just know this was well planned.......I too am very conservative small government kinda guy just live farther north....than you

4. Ur-ur-ur-urrr

Ur-ur-ur-urrr Overrun With Chickens

Oct 24, 2015
    Somewhere in MS
    OMG... I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard!!!

5. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Wow, that's too close to home.

6. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

AH needs to meet Ross... sorry you're having a hard time with him... I had 1 cockerel start that chit and he was gone quick... actually, SC's brother is ticking me off lately... that little p*****head likes to give me one hard peck in back of my leg before I leave the pen... gotta cull him soon anyways, has an awful side sprig...
    Weird how one male is a full on dork and another is an AH... :gig

7. LittleLakePhil

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Personally I hope you guys are wrong....it would just give the drive by media more ammo against anyone conservative. And give King O a reason to take away everyone's guns.

8. LittleLakePhil

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    I pray for the families

9. one thing I have learned in life is watch your @ss wherever you are . a single person could make a difference . for sure one aware of what is going on around them . I have been robbed at gun point . when I was young just a teenager . after that I carried at work all the time . word got out I would shoot you never got robbed again . worked the night shift at a service station on the interstate . some times carried in plain site . private property it was legal . don't feel the need to carry now .but I still watch my self . and what is around me. more and more are getting shot by people with CCPs what we call them here . more people with CCPs and public hangings would stop some of this crap.

10. LittleLakePhil

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Especially since most of these incidences...the people aren't wearing body armour....this was well planned....scary

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by