French frogs

Ye this is me!
My wife is an expert in cocking water which she sometimes burn!!
gig.gif
I am sure she is Benny
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
I think I read somewhere how much you love her and all that OTHER stuff

Ye this is me!

My wife is an expert in cocking water which she sometimes burn!!:gig

I am sure she is Benny :gig :gig :gig   I think I read somewhere how much you love her and all that OTHER stuff

I do love her very much! We are together for more than 26 years! But every one should recognize its or its spouse limitation!
You should all come over for a visit! And I will fix a heavenly meal for you!
No pig in the menu!

Last edited:
I do love her very much! We are together for more than 26 years! But every one should recognize its or its spouse limitation!
That would be hilarious, everyone of us!
We could probably make a movie out of this visit
lau.gif

what could we name this?

That would be hilarious, everyone of us!
We could probably make a movie out of this visit :lau  

what could we name this?

The 20 stooges?

All of g those look extremely yummy!

Cut the mushroom, put them in a pan with some olive oil, onions, salt pepper,add 3 scrambled eggs on top, and some goat cheese, and you have a very nice breakfast! I think that sc can donate all his pullet eggs that he is getting lately!

Finally got to leave work early, and came home to number two
https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7182236/width/200/height/400[/I[/QUOTE]

:smack

[QUOTE="RavynFallen, post: 16191902, member: 0"]
Cut the mushroom, put them in a pan with some olive oil, onions, salt pepper,add 3 scrambled eggs on top, and some goat cheese, and you have a very nice breakfast! I think that sc can donate all his pullet eggs that he is getting lately!
I'm gonna sit back and watch SC :smack the crud outta you for that one, Benny... :gig[/QUOTE]
:frow

:frow
Boy, when you try to quote an already screwed up quote from mobile, it just gets worse :gig

Back
Top Bottom