French frogs

Good luck with that walnut.....you guys got way more patience than I....I want to hatch some ducks in the spring but know I'll be all nerves.....still need to drive down the road to get a cell phone signal and call my cousin....But from what my mother said last night my uncle was refusing any more treatment.

Sorry to hear your news. Lost my grandma much the same way, breast cancer. The treatment is awful, she was so miserable on it, she is at peace now. I hope your family finds comfort in your uncle finding peace too

hit.gif

You're all so mean

gig.gif
We had a good teacher!

Thanks all....I don't have long distance on my land line anymore...found it expensive for something we really didn't use.....kids all are on cell which is local....so calling them is no problem....but I don't get reliable cell in house.....so I'm going to take a ride somewhere quite and some what secluded and call my cousin now....talk later.....Phil

I can't go but I owe my cousin a call...we were close....we both got terminal cancers in our 30's at the same time.....we used to talk for hours on the phone....neither of us were supposed to be here now....she managed to out live both her parents.....that's how it's supposed to be though
My Dad died in my living room @ 86. Yeah, it was tough, but not unexpected. God be with you, pal.

Back
Top Bottom