French frogs

Hi WV....naw...you didn't run me off got busy getting stuff done is all....going out Black Powder tomorrow...when you hunting next
Good Luck...shoot straight
fl.gif

Sweet! Good luck tomorrow!
I hope to get out Saturday or Sunday. Back to bow for me.
We have a monster on our trail cam, coming around every 6-7 days, mid-day! He's due back this weekend.

Good Luck...shoot straight  :fl
Yeah my Black Powder gun is old style...if it actually fires ....it'll be straight.....I have to fire it and thoroughly clean it every day or it won't fire....I wish I could still pull a bow back my shoulder are junk and I used to have a permit for late season crossbow but I didn't keep it up.....but I'll be sitting tomorrow....

You guys are nuts!

And just what I needed today... I think most of you know that I'm an instructional assistant in a special ed class (2nd through 5th grade)? Well, we were stuck with inside recess for both recesses today, and we had a sub... On top of that, I'd stayed home sick yesterday, and found out that our newest student is gone for good--from the sound of things, said student was actually not with the custodial parent, and that was rectified. On top of that, turns out 'tis that time of the month, which explains why I've felt cruddy the last couple of days (though some may be legitimate illness--I slept much of the day yesterday).

Yeah my Black Powder gun is old style...if it actually fires ....it'll be straight.....I have to fire it and thoroughly clean it every day or it won't fire....I wish I could still pull a bow back my shoulder are junk and I used to have a permit for late season crossbow but I didn't keep it up.....but I'll be sitting tomorrow....
Mine's a Knight, about 10 yrs old...switched to #209 primers years ago...made all the difference.

hugs.gif
Thanks!

And people keep liking my ads in various local FB groups for fudge, but no one is buying, except for one lady who wanted a bunch of different kinds so I've fudge sitting around the house that I can't eat 'cause we want to sell it, and I'm going to be making pumpkin fudge tonight although no one has ordered any yet 'cause we're having people over tomorrow to make care packages for the ministry's annual Christmas emergency-survival-gear giveaway thing (gloves, hats, socks, mylar survival blankets, high calorie snacks--the stuff you need if you're out homeless in the rain) and I'll probably get orders from having the other varieties cut up and put out, but I could still be stuck with pounds and pounds of fudge and would anyone be interested if I got a couple of flat rate boxes from the post office to see if 2 or 3 pounds of fudge would fit in a small box or if it'd have to go into a medium one? *inhale*

Back
Top Bottom