French frogs

That's the type of tech I was...problem solving....I went back to school while I was recovering from my bone marrow transplant....went for electro-mechanical technology degree....so I used that toward my automotive career....I did a lot of driveablity and electrical work.

Hi Bert, math and dealing with stupid people is something I know about! I'm in accounting lol

And working on cars is a dying art now Phil. So much computerization... Some small shops can survive but I bet its tough for them, so you may have done just as well without your own garage.

I kinda switched careers for a few years and worked for a commercial truck outfit (making crane trucks, service trucks, etc), then in a service department of a fork-lift company. Was set to manage the shop if we hadn't moved for hubby's work three years ago, so I fell back to accounting. :)

If I was better dealing with angry people...I would have gone over to customer service.....I have the intelligence to work on newer vehicles but not the body anymore....chronic pain is a bi##h....

Hi Friday! We got some sprinkles last night but nothin much. What's on your agenda for the day? I think I'll hunt this afternoon if hubby comes back in.

Back
Top Bottom