French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Yep, noze prints on the bator window, lol... no prob... and you can always tag me if you want, usually I do get those... :highfive:

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] I will

3. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment

LOL, true. Have to live in that thread to keep up!

LOL. I've been swamped with work today too, will check in with you guys later! :gig

1 person likes this.
  4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh I forgot the THANKS RAV [​IMG]

psss anytime whites says game playin, just everyone smack him for me, cause his usin its reference every time he types to someone is getting old as him minus a few years for sickness...

5. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

That excuse is getting a lot of use today... :lau

Welcome, Sally! You don't have to say it, lol, the asking is my pleasure... ;)

:smack whites anytime his mouth opens... ok, got it! :thumbsup

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    edit dont know why that quoted twice
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Fri, I have missed you. I am sorry for takin you all wrong. you forgive me? can I please blame the giffy monster for all that chittin drama that time and any other times that may arise in the future please?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  7. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Another silkie is out. Looks black! And another lavender is zipping!!! :weee

8. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

It would appear, Sally, that my particular brand of fun & commentary are no longer appreciated here. I respect your knowledge too much to voice what I'm thinking at this moment, even if I couldn't decipher a lot of what you just said, so I'll simply say it was, for the most part, enjoyable, informative, and enlightening getting to "know" all of you, your methods, your likes and dislikes, but it appears I've overstayed my welcome. I hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes too hard. If I have, please accept my apologies.

That said, I wish you all the best of luck in your lives and endeavors. You may, from time to time, see me lurking, because I haven't figured out how to "go invisible", but I'll have little or nothing to say; I won't participate where I'm not wanted and/or appreciated.

Merry Christmas to you all, and may God richly bless you, now and in the years to come.

It's all yours; I'm out. [​IMG]

9. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    I beg to differ. You are playing, and instigating. I can turn BYC off, but when I have a deadline and state inspectors onsite, I can't say "Can you guys excuse me for a moment? I need to post some suggestive monkey gifs on a chicken site" :smack

10. Tumbling K

Tumbling K Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    starting to reach the end?

congrats!!
    stick around kw, this is the frog thread, where no thin skin is allowed........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by