French frogs

more like a teddy bear climbing in a toy box . the grown ups stay up and the kid goes to bed .
gig.gif
goodpost.gif
highfive.gif
lau.gif

So when board I pop over to the unanswered posts and try to answer a few. I came across this woman who says her duck seems to be in love with her dog. I told her it was probably a submission thing, not "love". But she would really like to hear from another duck owner.
I normally wouldn't bother, but this lady is funny. So if anyone has time and wants to reassure someone that her duck is not in love with her dog (or maybe tell her it is)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1069148/duck-in-love#post_16255257

So when board I pop over to the unanswered posts and try to answer a few. I came across this woman who says her duck seems to be in love with her dog. I told her it was probably a submission thing, not "love". But she would really like to hear from another duck owner.
I normally wouldn't bother, but this lady is funny. So if anyone has time and wants to reassure someone that her duck is not in love with her dog (or maybe tell her it is)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1069148/duck-in-love#post_16255257

OMGoodness! :gig

Yall have Got to go look!

@WVduckchick

@RavynFallen

:lau its so flipn funny!

I know Storey's guide recommends it, or says that they have better results with misting.  I wanted to do it, just wasn't practical with the chicken eggs in there too....

I'd like to know when you are done, if you think it had a good positive impact.  I'll try to remember to ask you

I'll let ya know... I'm also checking the difference in using my Genesis styros or the Leahy too...

That's exactly what I'm dealing with!

Hello all. Just dropping in to say hi. Did I miss anything good?

Some folks at work that buy my eggs are asking me to make Balut. I don't know weather to be weirded out or just sell them. I did a search on BYC and it looks like folks do it and get .75 to 1.00 and egg for it.

If you can make money from doing it and you ain't gotta eat it, why not? :confused:

:frow nice ta see ya!

oh I've played that game myself....:lau ..by the way I'm going to be a grandpa again tomorrow!!!!

Congrats!! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom