French frogs

Santa looked at me and asked, what did she ask for again? Probably a bit different than the typical request. I'm just not convinced I want a three year old using something quite so hard to pound things around the house.

Hi Ravyn
frow.gif
what you hatching now

Over 400 posts....too many to read this late.

She's precious WV! My youngest daughter did a photo shoot with my older daughter's girl:

I think the pictures came out cute!

Aaaaeewwwwwwweeeeeeee!!!!!! :love. We are done with dance for 2 weeks!!!!! :weee. Everyone did great!!!! Holiday performance was awesome!!!! Now to spend more time with you guys since I have been neglectful! ;) oh day 7 candle showed all AC eggs still thriving and surviving! :yiipchick

Last edited:
Aaaaeewwwwwwweeeeeeee!!!!!! :love. We are done with dance for 2 weeks!!!!! :weee. Everyone did great!!!! Holiday performance was awesome!!!! Now to spend more time with you guys since I have been neglectful! ;) oh day 7 candle showed all AC eggs still thriving and surviving! :yiipchick

Go chickies, Go!!! :yiipchick

Aaaaeewwwwwwweeeeeeee!!!!!!
love.gif
. We are done with dance for 2 weeks!!!!!
wee.gif
. Everyone did great!!!! Holiday performance was awesome!!!! Now to spend more time with you guys since I have been neglectful!
wink.png
oh day 7 candle showed all AC eggs still thriving and surviving!
yippiechickie.gif

have you been neglectful didn't realize you were gone
lau.gif
you so quiet and all
frow.gif
hi Ross

Get to reading, there's a special wrap up :smack

Back
Top Bottom