French frogs

Ducky cuteness overload!

I was in Trader Joe's the other day - picked up a dozen fertile eggs and told my husband - you know you can hatch these, right??  Put them back.  (Sigh)

Yep, adorably cute... and super, awfully messy... :gig

Feeling hatch withdrawal, are we? ;)

Oh my! They are so cute. I had to stare at those pics for a couple of minutes :love
Its amazing how fast they grow. What color is Io going to end up?

Friday, that's hilarious :gig

Io is white... our only pure white...

She's a Jewish American Princess who Identifies as a disadvantaged Latina to get sympathy. She's whiter than snow for many generations, but really wants to be a minority - and if you don't jump on the "Black Lives Matter" bandwagon, you must have too much cultural bias. She actually makes me sick.

gig.gif

so guessing you don't like her much

Anyone have white egg layers?  I'd like to have one to get some variety in the egg carton, but not sure what to get.  (Will probably pick up a day-old at the feed store in the spring.)

Any recommendations?

Swedish ducks :gig

Ya beat me to it :lau

Seriously? I know someone with Campine, theyre a cute bantam breed :) maybe i can hook u up :)

Smart Aleck!
gig.gif

Feeling hatch withdrawal, are we?
wink.png

Your fault - and WV, and Chicapee, and basically everyone else!

so guessing you don't like her much
OK, I might have come across a teeny bit harsh....

Are they? Everyone else keeps calling them pink...
idunno.gif
Pink is cool! I've been Googling rose-combed Anconas. Now I need to google sulmtalers..

So cold outside, supposed to drop into the low 20s tonight and may get a little snow. Spending time researching heirloom seeds to try next year and chickens for yard candy.

Back
Top Bottom