French frogs

lau.gif
Can't say I'm part of the "in crowd" over there either, but I listen in when I'm bored.

well see that's what makes me special I don't care .
lau.gif
the little sign my daughter gave me for fathers day says it . words can't explain how much I DON'T CARE
lau.gif
gig.gif
so I'll go piss them off . just by being there

Thanks, I don't have much time to sit in a chair.. These farm animals keep me on the move..
Plus I am a neighborhood leader, go to school & work.. All if fun just takes away from thing's like Byc.
Plus our son just had knee surgery last week.. It's funny, I gave him a bell as a joke.. I laugh every time he uses it..
Thinking of getting a pressure cooker. Anyone here use one?? Really, it is just another thing to have in the kitchen but
they seem like they would save time..

Hope the surgery was successful! Was thinking of you over Christmas and hoped that all went well.

Yes it did go very well. This surgeon is amazing.. He had him done in no time. Used his own tendon from his hamstring.. So a bit more pain. I was a bit grossed out by the word cadaver.. The Dr. Said his tendons might be to weak to use.. When he came out of surgery he was making jokes.. I was laughing, the nurses, & the other patients in the recovery room were cracking up.. I recorded him talking it was so funny.. Shoot I need to let him hear it.. He just let out moan... Poor guy is trying to not take the pain meds.. Anyho.. You are such a doll for thinking of us.. I forgot because a dear friend dropped into town..
Our neighborhood luminaries walk about went really well. We host that event every year.. We made 2 big pots of soup & had the blazing fire going.. The luminaries went about 3/4 of a mile threw our community..

Oh & his ear, gosh have not even checked on it. He has been sleeping so much I hate to disturb him.. Yesterday was his first day of getting some movement in his leg.. & since he can barley move it was hard to check in his ear.. If it's not one thing it is another... sometimes..

that's the teddy bears  department he crawls back in the toy box at bed time. although the duckchick does that pretty good to . right WV hi WV:hugs :frow  

:frow hiya K. You braving the storms ok?

Crazy weather lately ... Stay safe.

what you been doing Ravyn:hugs :frow

Trying to clean up the mess from last night... Sulmtaler coop is still laying on its side... gotta clean it out first, couldn't pick the d*mn thing up tonight... thinking of selling off the Sulmtalers though...

Oh, and now sitting here with these fuzzy little critters...

Hay, just got a new computer for my business.. Wondered what French frogs was about... Hi WV..

Howdy!  Tempe is beautiful, I spent a few days out there last year.  I was glad it was March, because it was still pretty warm.

:frow
We love Arizona! If you are ever in Arizona again, pop on over for a cup of tea... All are welcome to pop on over..

Back
Top Bottom