French frogs

I have no clue where your am's are on this thread but that lil duckbill spot is so cute on that one baby!!!  

Thanks, got some cuties for sure, lol...

you wash them or dip them if you mist before setting?  Have you ever noticed the veining not going to the bottom of the egg during candles? 

I did a set washed, same issues... too much liquid still at lockdown...

gig.gif

7 Calls and 3 Ohiki now... looks like the rest will be in the morn... am beat...

Walnut, please just don't paint it dull gray... I knew someone who restored one and it was beautiful, then she painted it an awful, ugly, dull gray...
hmm.png

LOL, if I painted it, it would be an automotive quality spray finish with appliance white as original and to match my stove. Then I'd have to replate the original Art Deco hardware and fabricate a drain pan cover.

Thanks, got some cuties for sure, lol...
I did a set washed, same issues... too much liquid still at lockdown...
does that CAM reach the bottom of the egg or does it vary with candle? not sure you saw my discussion from the research when I was learning how to hatch silky duck eggs in my house?

I've restored too many cars not to do an over the top resto. It either stays in barn find condition (but cleaned) or full on restoration, I can't seem to manage anything in between.
Hi walnut, what ever came of your hatch then? I dont think you told us over in the incu thread.

Back
Top Bottom