French frogs

Messing with you, Bert... exchanges are up to the exchangers... most are coming to mutual agreements about swapping eggs for eggs... each pays the shipping for the eggs going out... not free, but a way for others to get something they don't have, have wanted or need for improving their flock...
Some are even paying retail price so that the seller doesn't have to explain to his wife why he is sending 2 dozen AM eggs to some random guy in Utah :gig

Some are even paying retail price so that the seller doesn't have to explain to his wife why he is sending 2 dozen AM eggs to some random guy in Utah
gig.gif
now that part I did remember......
lau.gif

guess that was why I assumed that every one on the shipathon was paying

Heck I pay for it everyday hanging out with you guys!!

lau.gif

We all share that pain!
lol.png

I think pretty much everyone assumed cost of shipping, and anyone wanting eggs has offered to cover that cost, or swap for eggs that someone else wanted. That was also all done at Mommy's house, where the girls came up with a whole spreadsheet and everything.
This is the Frog. Sid PMed, sent a check, and will get his eggs next week
wink.png

Yea, because you have to hide your membership card.

now that part I did remember......:lau

I think $25/dozen (shipping included) is very fair for all involved. Some people have purebreds that are just worth more, and that's still half of what those eggs could be sold for. I'll do the same on BCM eggs. On the other hand, Oz got 4 dozen EEs for $12 but he was a local pickup.

We all share that pain!  :lol:

Yea, because you have to hide your membership card. 
;)

sorry, I'm kind of touchy on that subject.......

have family, that have no problem not paying, just expecting stuff like that.....oh you're in the business, or you have extra of these........then it should be free for me......moochers.

I may be allot of things, but that isn't one of them.

Oh, trust me, I understand that quite well! Our neighbors that're getting booted are some of those... :/

No, they are being paid for just some are doing it with other eggs... make sense?

We agreed the group that hangs out seems to be a good one, so when we talk individually in PM's we just make sure that the arrangements are mutually satisfactory...

Some are even paying retail price so that the seller doesn't have to explain to his wife why he is sending 2 dozen AM eggs to some random guy in Utah :gig

:gig :thumbsup

now that part I did remember......:lau

If someone has eggs you want but you don't have eggs they are wanting, then payment is arranged between the 2... no moochers here... :D ;)

I think pretty much everyone assumed cost of shipping, and anyone wanting eggs has offered to cover that cost, or swap for eggs that someone else wanted. That was also all done at Mommy's house, where the girls came up with a whole spreadsheet and everything.
This is the Frog. Sid PMed, sent a check, and will get his eggs next week
wink.png
Oh did it actually clear?

gig.gif

smack.gif

You don't hang out with us every day!!!
tongue2.gif
But you're in my heart everyday.

We all share that pain!
lol.png

Yea, because you have to hide your membership card.
Ya think ya know a guy.....

I remember it initially starting because some folks wanted to test their shipping techniques also, but wanted to do it with someone they could work with, in case something went wrong. Not get some angry po'd customer.

Bert, I sent you the spreadsheet, and an explanation.

And those of you who haven't looked lately, there have been a few additions and changes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom