French frogs

I thought that yesterday, but assumed I was wrong so didn't say anything. Hey, I got a Regal Tang! (picture Dory from Finding Nemo). I've always wanted one, and found a nice one two weeks ago. I just haven't said anything yet because for the first week Nemo was trying to kill Dory :oops: Me neither. I mean, of course she knew that, just surprised she didn't say :rolleyes: ;) :frow No quote, so I just gotta throw this one out there: Mornin' Deb :smack
I felt like a buttonhole sayn theyre n FL but i Knew i wasnt the only one who knows that. :clap Congrats on the Regal, i hope Nemo gets over himself... Had a BYC friend here as well as the breeder im workn w yesterday, and i gotta say it was cool when i was able to tell someone that i pretty well know you, i know your birds, and theyre lines, even kno what kinda Dog u have :lau . Shes getn Ams bred by someone in MS, i had to bug her but she got the line names, theyre using stock from Cliff Redding, Max Strong and Paul Smith to breed her birds.
I'll see if I can get some this weekend. Seriously, Nemo was not happy. He terrorized that poor fish for days, I really thought he was going to kill her. Good thing she has a short term memory :gig
:lau
I could have misread or been led astray by a local Craigslist ad.
:( its okay Bert, but u kno i was in Deep Chit if theyre as close as u were saying :lau
No, I still have the 90, but it looks sad with all the coral gone. It will take years to build it back to what it was
:hit
I don't know about that....but I do pay attention....before I went through all the chemo I was pretty intellegent....but trust me there is a such thing as "chemo brain"....I guess giving up a little brain power isn't the worst thing to sacrifice to live.....:) ...mostly I'm glad to be here.....the higher dose of pain meds knocked me on my butt last night...:).....but I still had to get up at 3:30 to take a pill....man I swear my shoulders are getting worse. I have an MRI scheduled for Wednesday.....alright enough chattering...
Are we Suuuure its the chemo? Daves not there? Jus playn, i know u been fightn for a long time and your attitude thru it is very admiarable
:hugs I think that's why Nemo is so territorial. He lost his anemone in the crash, and the one I bought to replace it isn't thriving. It's not dying, but it's staying small and doesn't really open up, so he's lost his little nook in the tank. I really need a good anemone, and just the movement of one of those adds a lot of life to the tank
:/ i assume it would move to where its like to be and i know your lighting is Great ;) isnt there anything you can do for it? Wont they usually take a few months to get comfortable?
I'd marry into the family to get one of those :D
Pinterest is why I have a shop full of pallets and reclaimed wood :gig
Pinterest is a great resource for a homesteader. Anyone who is trying to buy less, reuse, create their own. I use it alot for making playdough, gak, garden decorations, advent calendars, kids play kitchen, gardening, bet there are chicken coops on there.
:thumbsup i bet your right, like WV i dont have an account so i kno i cant open most pics, but always hearing about all the amazing ideas they have.

I felt like a buttonhole sayn theyre n FL but i Knew i wasnt the only one who knows that.

:clap Congrats on the Regal, i hope Nemo gets over himself...

Had a BYC friend here as well as the breeder im workn w yesterday, and i gotta say it was cool when i was able to tell someone that i pretty well know you, i know your birds, and theyre lines, even kno what kinda Dog u have :lau . Shes getn Ams bred by someone in MS, i had to bug her but she got the line names, theyre using stock from Cliff Redding, Max Strong and Paul Smith to breed her birds.
:( its okay Bert, but u kno i was in Deep Chit if theyre as close as u were saying :lau
:hit
Are we Suuuure its the chemo? Daves not there? Jus playn, i know u been fightn for a long time and your attitude thru it is very admiarable
:/ i assume it would move to where its like to be and i know your lighting is Great ;) isnt there anything you can do for it? Wont they usually take a few months to get comfortable?
:thumbsup i bet your right, like WV i dont have an account so i kno i cant open most pics, but always hearing about all the amazing ideas they have.
Wow, so much to reply to.
1. Don't worry, Ravyn makes a good buttonhole
2. Dropping names like "scflock" may not always be beneficial
3. I think Redden will be the blood I add to the Smith line if I ever get to that point
4. I lost so many coral that had been grown from frags for years. It would take mucho $ to do that all at once
5. I got a long tentacle anemone 2 months ago. It settled into a spot low in the tank, but hasn't moved or expanded. I put a condylactis in there 3 weeks ago, and it disappeared into the rocks. I'm hoping it will show back up soon and start thriving
6. I have a Pinterest account :oops:
Well, Mrs. Flock does :gig

Last edited:
Wow, so much to reply to.
1. Don't worry, Ravyn makes a good buttonhole
2. Dropping names like "scflock" may not always be beneficial
3. I think Redden will be the blood I add to the Smith line if I ever get to that point
4. I lost so many coral that had been grown from frags for years. It would take mucho $ to do that all at once
5. I got a long tentacle anemone 2 months ago. It settled into a spot low in the tank, but hasn't moved or expanded. I put a condylactis in there 3 weeks ago, and it disappeared into the rocks. I'm hoping it will show back up soon and start thriving
6. I have a Pinterest account :oops:
Well, Mrs. Flock does :gig

:lau yea i quoted 9 posts :oops:

:smack as much fun as u have, Rav is due to have some fun at ur expense.

Hahaha! I knew i was good when she tol me shes readin the Am thread, where apparently your worshiped??? :lau i swear thas what she told me!

"Redden" commiting That to my short term memory :rollseyes:

I understand itll take years to get it all back to where you had it but jus tryn to help troubleshoot. Sucks how u had that crash :hit

:lau yea i quoted 9 posts :oops:

:smack as much fun as u have, Rav is due to have some fun at ur expense.

Hahaha! I knew i was good when she tol me shes readin the Am thread, where apparently your worshiped??? :lau i swear thas what she told me!

"Redden" commiting That to my short term memory :rollseyes:

I understand itll take years to get it all back to where you had it but jus tryn to help troubleshoot. Sucks how u had that crash :hit
The crash was my fault. The sump tank was low on water, and I didn't have any RO water ready. I turned the protein skimmer off to raise the level. When I turned it back on 3 days later, the water sitting stagnant in it must have fouled, and when it shot back into the display tank the coral started dropping like dominoes. Totally my fault :/
I'm a peon on the AM thread. I may be the comic relief sometimes, but I'm nobody as far as breeding
:ETA: I'm willing to bet that there are a lot of people on that thread that hate me, and don't post when I'm around

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom