French frogs

Me either, but the Barnies are only on day 6..,, :gig

Hooray for the pips WV!

So glad your feelin better!

Had one last year.  Used one of my house security cams!  :D   But we mounted them outside after that, and he won't let me take it down now! 

I had actually looked at some other web cams.  Just never got around to buying anything. 

Hmmmm, wonder what I could rig up with my tablet tonite.... thanks alot Oz....   :gig

:lau u Could have one and Dont Already?!

Wanted to update yall also, got 12/15 at the school!

She tol me she got; 1 silver campine boy, 2 gold campine girls, couple Amer/FBCM mixes with feathered legs, and "others." :gig

frow.gif
hey lady, how u feeln today?!

Fever broke, so there's that. Still feel rough but a lot better than I did.

Ravyn:

Though I think there are still a couple in the wrong box.

Frmboy:

Again, may be one or two in the wrong box. It appears that when I did the toe punches on newly hatched chicks, some of the webs were so tiny that they just nicked, and I can't tell for sure if they are punched. As they grow out I expect to be able to sort better.

Ravyn, these two are the darkest. They have just a smudge of yellow on the belly.

Fever broke, so there's that. Still feel rough but a lot better

Frmboy:

Again, may be one or two in the wrong box. It appears that when I did the toe punches on newly hatched chicks, some of the webs were so tiny that they just nicked, and I can't tell for sure if they are punched. As they grow out I expect to be able to sort better
That is a cute little mix of mutt chicks! Thanks for the update, and I'm glad to hear your fever broke.

Fever broke, so there's that. Still feel rough but a lot better than I did.

Ravyn:

Frmboy:

Again, may be one or two in the wrong box. It appears that when I did the toe punches on newly hatched chicks, some of the webs were so tiny that they just nicked, and I can't tell for sure if they are punched. As they grow out I expect to be able to sort better.

Ravyn, these two are the darkest. They have just a smudge of yellow on the belly.

So cute. Love the little round head and short beak on the dark one in the last pics.

x2 glad you are feeling better!

Lack o the 102* fever Has to feel a lil better! Xs3 Glad for you!

Ducks arent pipin down here yet so im getn offline a tad early to go bathe the dogs and keep myself busy ;) have a g'day frawgs!

Had one last year.  Used one of my house security cams!  :D   But we mounted them outside after that, and he won't let me take it down now! 

I had actually looked at some other web cams.  Just never got around to buying anything. 

Hmmmm, wonder what I could rig up with my tablet tonite.... thanks alot Oz....   :gig

Aren't they pretty cheap these days?

Back
Top Bottom