French frogs

I let my old girls out to play this afternoon. They have forest, pasture, and a yard to explore. Where do they bee line to? The next run over!

:lau
So Thing 1 got her first phone call just now, it was her cousin from the big city (very city mouse, country mouse here) I am not sure what he had to say but the first thing out of her mouth was "The rooster got [thing 2] but Mama killed him."

The kids bugged the teacher about them Every Single day, got hardly anything done yesterday, had about 100 visitors file thru the room in front the bator and made a vid for the school announcments
th.gif

hide.gif
and i thought i was excited to hatch
hide.gif

thumbsup.gif
All thanks to our Turk! We never did anything fun like that when I was in school...ya know, at the one room schoolhouse.
old.gif

Yea I bet! More like Ronda Rousey!

lau.gif
That's some funny chit right there!!
gig.gif

:thumbsup    All thanks to our Turk!  We never did anything fun like that when I was in school...ya know, at the one room schoolhouse.  :old

:lau   That's some funny chit right there!!  :gig

:oops: i went to big school like this one and still never did anything like this. Its a first grade class donno if i ever told yall that. Theyve very excited and happy 6 yr olds to ice the cake :D

So Thing 1 got her first phone call just now, it was her cousin from the big city (very city mouse, country mouse here) I am not sure what he had to say but the first thing out of her mouth was "The rooster got [thing 2] but Mama killed him."

:th the joys of country living! :lau

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom