French frogs

What the flock????

Is that an adult, juvie or what? Only that one or others??

Have you treated them for lice, mites, etc??

Adult. No one else. She also has no feathers on her head. I know she picked on by a couple but she seems fine and no breaking on the skin. I treat them regularly every 6 months and if I see signs.... (I check everyday) I will retreat. But I have not seen any on them for months!!!

Adult. No one else. She also has no feathers on her head. I know she picked on by a couple but she seems fine and no breaking on the skin. I treat them regularly every 6 months and if I see signs.... (I check everyday) I will retreat. But I have not seen any on them for months!!!

Ah... then if you've seen a couple picking on her, then bet they're feather picking her on the roost at night...

I lost everything in my greenhouse last night.....didn't realize it had gotten so cold.....good thing I had brought my banana in

Thing is everything I lost should have been cold tolerent....Ginkgo Balboa tree.....Bonsi maple.....Bonsai DawnRedwood....
idunno.gif

That really sucks

One of thee EE pullets load an egg today! (That or one of the EE hens laid two or one got out of the chicken tractor, laid her egg and then got back in.) So pretty sure one of the pullets laid her first egg.

Sunday afternoon stroll with my sweetie in the Sumter Nat'l Forest Parsons Mt. Rec Area. I love where we live! Hey Phil it's 80 degrees here and everything is green and blooming!

Blackberries are in full bloom.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom