French frogs

Walnut and Oz....I will bring it up again.. These started when I had my transplant... Used to happen often more it's just a couple times a year... They cannot get them to occur...
They figure it's either seizures or inner ear damage from the chemo..... I really have a problem I need to address.... I keep waking up with stomach acid back washing into my lungs.... I've mentioned it before but then the VA changed doctors on me.... It's almost a nightly thing.... I figure I need to not eat before I go to bed and lose a few pounds.... Thanks everyone for looking out for me... I really appreciate it...

My mom had vertigo off & on from inner ear damage that the doctors believe was caused by her chemo. I'll ask my sister if she remembers if they were able to do anything to help her. I can't remember. Do you sleep with the head of your bed elevated by 4-6 inches?

Phil you need to take care of yourself my freind.....
Itry my friend.. My transplant was 19 years ago.. I've Been on so many meds since then it's ridiculous... But I'm active and already going..... I'm gonna have to really push the Drs .... But the VA system is a little difficult to navigate..... I just got this choice card in the mail that is supposed to let me see civilian doctors so if I can figure it out maybe I can get a little more prompt care....

My Dad has that, he is not even a big guy. He started taking zantac every night but has now switched to prescription level stuff, it works.
DH had it too when I married him, then I went on a diet and the dirty B lost 50 pounds.
I've been on prilosec since it came out... It's great for severe heart burn..... But I really think either losing weight of an surgical procedure is in my future... I'll start a diet today.... (As soon as I finish my large coke...:lau).... Again you all are a great bunch and if be lost.. without you....

Phil you need to take care of yourself my freind.....
Itry my friend.. My transplant was 19 years ago.. I've Been on so many meds since then it's ridiculous... But I'm active and already going..... I'm gonna have to really push the Drs .... But the VA system is a little difficult to navigate..... I just got this choice card in the mail that is supposed to let me see civilian doctors so if I can figure it out maybe I can get a little more prompt care....

I just can't understand your health system. .....:idunno

Quote: I read something in the doctor's office yesterday about the anti-heartburn drugs and increase in heart attacks.
Here, I found an article. https://www.drugwatch.com/2015/11/12/heartburn-drugs-may-cause-heart-attacks/

What did I do that stopped the heartburn?
it has been years... OH!
Right, I am sensitive to chlorine and fluoride.
I stopped using fluoride toothpaste and oral rinses and my husband put a filter on the intake to the house from the city water.
I get heartburn maybe once a month for a few minutes now- instead of ALL THE TIME! it was awful.
I too would get acid in my trachea. Awful. blaa.
I am Sorry you are having problems.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom