French frogs

You do know you aren't supposed to find those sharp objects for them that way, right? Take care of it...
No... got too many vids ordered already... :barnie
If we didn't share in the madness, we would be alone in the chaos...

Sleep well, Phil?

Yes one of those rare slept through the night... Nights... Now I'm tired?
Too much sleep?...:idunno

Yeah I think our bodies become used to the lack of sleep and then when we finally get some rest our bodies get a bit greedy and want more :/

There was a sort of craft fair last night at the middle school--the kind where you make stuff, not buy stuff. How do you like my first ever felting project?

That is too cute!! Don't let my ducklings see it... they love a nice pillow or soft fuzzy to befowl, lol...

Yes one of those rare slept through the night... Nights... Now I'm tired?
Too much sleep?...:idunno

Buildup of fatigue poisons... get active... I know those well, and it sucks...

I don't think my pancake breakfast was carb friendly.....:/

Oh, but oh so good!!!! :D

Yea you can see it ! Lol. Is he a funny Richard or just a pain?

Just a pain... rough with the girls, no respect, and tries to pick fights through the fences... a bit of a bully with Elvis, my main roo too... and now this bit about getting on top of the coop in the evening... every night... cocky little SOB...

=
!

Today Sonny, Red and Baby went off to their new home. Guy drove 100 miles to pick them up!

That leaves more room in the coop for groiwng out babies, and I can select a couple of new hens from this generation as keepers. One of the whites if I get one with the size and build I want (blank palette for colors) and a gray variant if any of those are girls.

I tried that Adkins diet once. it lasted 5 days, and I was miserable the whole time. By the time the 5 days were up, I had lost 5 pounds and was doubled over in pain from hunger. That was the end of that. Besides I found I really do not like eggs without toast.

I've always done well on that type of diet.... Cuz I can eat pretty much as much as I want... I usually quit the diet cuz I lose too much......

That is too cute!! Don't let my ducklings see it... they love a nice pillow or soft fuzzy to befowl, lol...
Buildup of fatigue poisons... get active... I know those well, and it sucks...
Oh, but oh so good!!!! :D

Rav I am active.... Very..... I never usually stop that's why I'm not posting much during the day..... I'm stopping the Prednisone and I think my body isn't liking it much.... Ache all over... Very sleepy.... It's messing with my adrenal system I think.

Back
Top Bottom