French frogs

You can get the incubator brand new with forced air for $75, so you are essentially getting the turner for $10.

You can get the same combo brand new from Incubator Warehouse for $125 with thermometer/hygrometer.

Thanks Walnut!
1f49b.png

Still need another safe house in the run. Some of the chickens like to pick on the babies, and they end up staying in the coop too much. Think I'll rearrange the run this afternoon. Post some pics when you get your set up done!
Maybe make some short platforms they can go under? Spread around the run? My little ducks love those...
Some photos from this morning. I think these three are the Sulmtaler gang...but I could be wrong. They are crested. I think the two slow feathering are males, and the golden one female. The Blue Spitzhaubens. The one I think is a boy is definitely black. DH loves the cuckoo birds. This one sports a crest and is a soft dove gray color. This one is black and white and quick. There are a few more like this. Some of the lavs. More than one breed is represented. This is a very pretty little one but probably a boy. I love the stinkface on the EE on the right, and the photobombing Spitz on the left. It doesn't show well, but this one is blue laced on lav. This little girl is so cute! Olive shanks and puffy cheeks says EE. Again, photobombing Spitz. Very light color, nicely put together. Another pretty little girl. Spitz...likely a roo and if so he's a keeper. Here is a blue-red barred Cornish cross. My phone did not capture lifelike colors with the red heat lamp right next to her.
Yes, those first 3 are Sulmtalers... first 2 with black on chests are boys, red one is a girl... Blue laced can't happen in Lav... I musta mixed up an egg or 2... I would relegate that one to EE... :/ Love that stank eye face! :gig
Have bator 1602N has turner and fan Used for $85..00 Is this a good buy for a beginner? Michaela graduates today swamped but just saw this and wanted your advise opinions! Please help my little frawgies!
Not too bad... would see if you could talk them down to 75, maybe... 1602N are usually decent models... turners are 50 new and getting those fans to add in are 30, their brand...
I'm kinda worried....pips but not zipping..... Yet.... Last hatch was easy cuz I had no expectations... This time I do
Stop worrying so much... they can sit like that for a day or 2, lol... external pip so they've got air... :D

Back
Top Bottom