FRESH EATING EGG FINDER BY STATE! Buy eggs! Sell Eggs!

Quote: That sounds reasonable. Will those instructions be included on the intro page--customers instructed to PM BYC user name? I'm not a very good user, so I guess that makes me a good guinea pig testing this. Hope I'm more hlepful than annoying.

I don't know how to find BYC user list. Is it common knowledge yet with the new system or should those instruction be included on the intro page. I know I am hearing from a surprising number of people on their first posts and PM's looking for chickens/hatching eggs and I bet they do not know how to find the BYC user list.

Found it. Tried it. Very easy to use.
wee.gif

How does the customer find me--phone number? street address?? Just knowing my name and town is not enough for a customer to find me. What am I missing? LOL
Marty's right. Originally more contact info was thought about but internet safety is a must so we decided against it.
Hi Kevin, fancy meeting you here!
frow.gif
frow.gif

We will defiantly try to include instructions for finding setting up communications between customers and sellers. I wish we could hyperlink the names but unfortunantly this format does not allow hyperlinking
That sounds reasonable. Will those instructions be included on the intro page--customers instructed to PM BYC user name? I'm not a very good user, so I guess that makes me a good guinea pig testing this. Hope I'm more hlepful than annoying.

I don't know how to find BYC user list. Is it common knowledge yet with the new system or should those instruction be included on the intro page. I know I am hearing from a surprising number of people on their first posts and PM's looking for chickens/hatching eggs and I bet they do not know how to find the BYC user list.

That sounds reasonable. Will those instructions be included on the intro page--customers instructed to PM BYC user name? I'm not a very good user, so I guess that makes me a good guinea pig testing this. Hope I'm more helpful than annoying.

On page one, in my first post, I suggest typing in your user name. We'll be sure that when its moved to regular usage, the instructions are clear.

Now, to reach your intended person, you can go up to the top of the page to new messages, and inside, you can send a message. After you click that, you type in their name, or if you know how, you can right click and copy and then post it.

You are no trouble. I'm no guru, and Kevin is the computer knowledgeable one, so I'm pretty much here to be sure any computer moron (like myself) can use it. If you have trouble, I want to know and be sure we've got it so anyone can use it anytime. I just hate it when I try to use something, but can't work it out.

Last edited:
We will defiantly try to include instructions for finding setting up communications between customers and sellers. I wish we could hyperlink the names but unfortunantly this format does not allow hyperlinking
Quote: I know we are all spoiled by the abundance of hyperlinks, but I didn't think we could hyper link in the given format. ANd that's ok. Just wanted to be sure customers know how to find name for PMing.
big_smile.png

It was getting a little busy. I don't think anyone needs the practice one anyway now. Let them try the real one.

No news from Lefty, but once he approves it, I guess it'll go mainline BYC. I'm sure you'll be busy then, but I'll be so proud of you!

Back
Top Bottom