Friday the 13th Today

Six years ago, on Friday the 13th, my town was hit by Hurricane Charley. We went without power for weeks, but hundreds were left without homes. I still cant believe its been this long already! Friday the 13th will always remind me of that day!

Quote:
feeling very sore, stiff neck,head ache, back ache, and all that other jazz that comes along with an accident. it could have been worse,

Can't say this about the car though.

I officially belive that Friday the 13th is bad luck.
I have strep throat.
sickbyc.gif
barnie.gif
hit.gif
rant.gif
sickbyc.gif

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad luck all day. First my phone is acting up (buttons stopped working) I swear as soon as the contract is over they send a virus to to phone to make you buy another!!!!!! Then I get my shots in the back, told surgery is next, lost another meatie, water pipes stop working, lost two silkie chicks, and now my back is killing me more than it was before the shots!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have stayed in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little black ants confiscated my cup of tea... but I don't think that counts since the buggers have been driving me nuts for weeks.

I was born on Thursday the 13th, but I've had a few Friday b-days... Mom never let me have my party on those... course my brother (Dad side) was actually born on Friday the 13th (diff month and year) and he finds it amusing... Sis (Dad side) wasn't born on a 13, just weighed 7lbs 13oz... born on 7-11... interesting B-days Daddy gave us no?

today, our shift bid came out, (work) and it sucks as usual.
rant.gif

been there 12 years, and i still dont get the shift i want.
hit.gif

a long time ago my grandpa had a heart attack on friday the 13th. i think he had 2 that day if i'm not mistaken. he lived. he's still alivie and kickin today!! friday 13th is usually a good day around here
smile.png

today is the one year anniversary since i put my ex bf in jail for beating me up.
smile.png

So sorry about your accident hope everyone is ok.I guess so far it went ok here.But then again not in bed and asleep yet!It's usualy Something everyday for me!

Back
Top Bottom