Friend issues

My hen house

Songster
Aug 2, 2019
Ohio
I'm not sure whether I should be talking about this here but I thought I could open up to one of you guys because I dont know anyone here in real life

Anyway I've thought I've been pretty good friends with someone but in the last 5 months she's been not answering my calls dosen't answer texts until 2 day after then says she has homework but then post on Instagram that she bored all day and wants a friend to come over

Want do you think I should say to her or do I was thinking to try to call or text her and if you dont want to hang out anymore just tell me so I stop trying to reach her or should I do something else

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure whether I should be talking about this here but I thought I could open up to one of you guys because I dont know anyone here in real life

Anyway I've thought I've been pretty good friends with someone but in the last 5 months she's been not answering my calls dosen't answer texts until 2 day after then says she has homework but then post on Instagram that she bored all day and wants a friend to come over

Want do you think I should say to her or do I was thinking to try to call or text her and if you dont want to hang out anymore just tell me so I stop trying to reach her or should I do something else
People change a lot at that age and often friends grow apart. If someone doesn't want to make an effort on being friends, then they aren't worth your time. You deserve friends who are excited to spend time with you, chat back at you, and all that. You will find other people you will click with better. My advice, if she wants to continue this friendship, wait for her to make the next move. Otherwise, move on to bigger and better things.

Last edited by a moderator:
People change a lot at that age and often friends grow apart. If someone doesn't want to make an effort on being friends, then they aren't worth your time. You deserve friends who are excited to spend time with you, chat back at you, and all that. You will find other people you will click with better. My advice, if she wants to continue this friendship, wait for her to make the next move. Otherwise, move on to bigger and better things.

Thanks I just thought that we were good friends because of all the stuff we've been through

Back
Top Bottom